The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Evie's First Day

Am I allowed a little gloat and say that shes sound asleep in her crate in the kitchen and not a murmur. :- " I will take her outside for a wee before I go to bed and see how we do tonight.....it could all go Pete Tong before the morning lol

Oh Evie such a pretty pretty girlie!!! what a lovely pup and Rosie is gorgeous too i love her rolling eyes :))

Woofs and sniffs from Finbarr :)

HopeRosie said:
Am I allowed a little gloat and say that shes sound asleep in her crate in the kitchen and not a murmur.  :- " I will take her outside for a wee before I go to bed and see how we do tonight.....it could all go Pete Tong before the morning lol
Told you she would be asleep by 9pm.

Cant say she'll sleep all night though. Ethel was awake by 3am :b

It's like having a newborn in the house not knowing what the routine will be.Have fun. :luck:

Congratulations Evie, looks like you"ve found a good spot there, :huggles: Hope Rosie thinks so. :lol: well done Janice for finding such a gorgeous puppy, :luck: with her.

Oh she is so adorable!!! :wub: Lots of piccys please!! :wub: :wub:

she is beautiful and such a girly girl :wub: hope you have great fun with her

she's beautiful and so thoughtful of her to have little white toes and nails so that you can see them to cut :D

We've got that fleece, it's really soft isn't it ? and it matches her very well, looks like Rosie is very accepting of her new little friend o:)

Evie is gorgeous :wub: So glad she was well behaved during the night for you :thumbsup: If she's anything like her daddy, she will be as good as gold :wub: :thumbsup:

Back