The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Everything Is Too Expensive...

Karen-Coral said:
RealMadYid said:
tony warren said:
hey dont worry dangerous daves out today on tag thank god the cops have said they have had no work in months :- "
Nice one Tone...

Paul

Just been rang by a mate..£58 for a ticket tonight!! Are you having a laugh, another £12 for a train ticket, a tenner for a beer and a pie, and then cos the trains are crap (I'll have to wait for the 11.52 at Liverpool St. to Grays) and of course, the buses would of stopped about 4 hours ago, so it'll be another 6 quid for a cab....Thats £86! to go to the football!! Seriously this is rip off Britain...doesn't matter what you do...

Yeah, so next vacancy...let me know...do I have to wear a suit...or just a borrowed uniform?

Paul

Can't Be Much MEAT IN PIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Must be meat & potatoes pies :thumbsup:

Karen-Coral said:
RealMadYid said:
tony warren said:
hey dont worry dangerous daves out today on tag thank god the cops have said they have had no work in months :- "
Nice one Tone...

Paul

Just been rang by a mate..£58 for a ticket tonight!! Are you having a laugh, another £12 for a train ticket, a tenner for a beer and a pie, and then cos the trains are crap (I'll have to wait for the 11.52 at Liverpool St. to Grays) and of course, the buses would of stopped about 4 hours ago, so it'll be another 6 quid for a cab....Thats £86! to go to the football!! Seriously this is rip off Britain...doesn't matter what you do...

Yeah, so next vacancy...let me know...do I have to wear a suit...or just a borrowed uniform?

Paul

Can't Be Much MEAT IN PIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

HEY STEVE, STOP BEING GREEDY WITH THEM PIES, I TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM PIES,.. NOW YOU ARE MOANING ABOUT HOW MUCH MEAT IS IN THEM...

WHY DONT YOU GET YOUR SELF ROUND TO MORRISONS AND ..BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I'd known we were gonna win 5-1!!! :D :D :D :D

Maybe I would of spent the £100...

Spurs are on their to Wembley, Tottenham's gonna do it again...etc..

PAUL

Don't think so Paul they will have to beat whoever wins between Chelsea and Everton, no mean task, especially if Chelsea beat Everton and have their injured players back, must admit Spurs they were excellent today.

sheila your right and paul save your money for the final and go racing theres only one ways the spurs will win it that if we dont turn up lol :- "

images.jpg

Tony get real Everton will be the ones that are going not Chelsea LOL--

but they still wont win if it is ---Paul----

need more protein in pies to much pastry not good 4u---

steve

tony warren said:
told you paul to save your money lol :cheers:
Not this time mate...a different team now...They work damn hard... :) :)

Me mate has debenture at Wembley, been ringing him all day :cheers:

I bet the Met ain't too pleased though...............

Paul

never thought id say this but i reckon spurs are up for it good luck paul :luck:

It'll be good game (where are we going with this topic :) ), but I reckon Spurs look a decent side now, I did like Martin Jol, but they never looked fit...JENAS now looks top class under RAMOS, cos he's got 'em working hard...I hope your right Gary, just this once Spurs, make me really happy :) :) :) :)

Paul

DSC_0015_edited.jpg

Just told me daughter we won 5-1! Even she loved it :cheers:

Got her singing 'Spurs are on their way to Wembley' etc. already :) :) :) :)

Paul

Her nickname is 'Gazza' btw cos she's two footed, don't ya know!! :D

RealMadYid said:
DSC_0015_edited.jpg

Just told me daughter we won 5-1! Even she loved it  :cheers:

Got her singing 'Spurs are on their way to Wembley' etc. already  :)   :)   :)   :)

Paul

Her nickname is 'Gazza' btw cos she's two footed, don't ya know!!  :D

Now you are talking expence with one or two of the above, whippet racing is small change compared with those, but they are worth it, so i have been told :cheers: :luck: :luck:

Back