The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Even More Snow!

Hilary & Hounds

Addicted to Hounds
Registered
Reaction score
Yesterday's snow melted, but never fear cos it's snowing again now! (w00t) It's settling too!

I took some pics of the dogs in mum's garden this morning:

4534d025.jpg

8020aa59.jpg

929c86a0.jpg

d2ab1696.jpg

7bc12b4b.jpg

87a98ac0.jpg

Excitable Claire:

142fab2a.jpg

Albie does fierce (but check out Arthur's teeth in the first one)! (w00t)

4419cb26.jpg

a2d53522.jpg

85f4dbec.jpg

Fab photos. Really lovely to see them all playing. These photos are such a tonic for us under-privileged dog owners who aren't allowed more than one or two dogs :angry:

Love Arthur in the last photo of the first batch. :teehee: All great photos though.

awwww i bet they had a great time!!! We didnt really have any except a minor sprinkling on the tops of cars but it didnt settle on the ground. :( glad you had some though :lol:

Great pics :thumbsup: I wish we could have just a day of it, we missed it all over the last couple of weeks as we were away.

Its not fair I have'nt been able to go out with my boys and play. :( :(

Great photo's :D ,,all our snow is away now (w00t) ,,but it's to come back tonight :( ,,no racing this weekend for Ricky :angry: :angry:

Would you believe, Susan, that all that snow more or less melted away during today as well? In 12 hours it came and went! (w00t) No idea what we're going to get tomorrow, but I'm ready for anything. :lol:

:p :p Fantastic wintry photos i'm so jealous i absolutely love snow but we've had hardly any at all. :( :( My favourite TV programme as a kid was Chronicles Of Narnia (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe) and long for Narnia type snow every year!!!!

Stunning pics - can't WAIT for the next instalment Hilary - yours are always fab. Just lovely, lovely dogs! :wub:

yohoo! Just what I asked for - action shots of Arthur! The rest of the lot are lovely as well, of course. That Arthur, though... With all these lovely, moderate whippets, it is a relief to be able to enjoy a dog as raw and extreme in appearance as Arthur. He is just stunning! There must be quite a lot of Saluki in him?

Your dogs are fantastic, am currently arguing with my OH that we have plwnty of room for some more - one just isn't enough and waiting til we move house is no fun when we've been looking for that new house for 6 mths already!!! I WANT MORE DOGS!!!!!

siona said:
Your dogs are fantastic, am currently arguing with my OH that we have plwnty of room for some more - one just isn't enough and waiting til we move house is no fun when we've been looking for that new house for 6 mths already!!! I WANT MORE DOGS!!!!!
I have one you're welcome to if you want!

Great snow pictures Hills - the dogs look like they are enjoying themselves well and truly. :) :teehee: :wacko: :thumbsup:

Our snow is going now - going going ............... Almost GONE. :(

Gorgeous photos! :thumbsup:

How oh HOW does :wub: Arthur :wub: keep control of all those legs at the same time???!!!!! :D

What a lovely selection of dogs - looked like they had great fun.

Just to make those of you who didn't get much snow jealous - the snow here was very Narnia like - here is Gercha going for one of her very first walks in the woods - looks like Mr Tumnus might pop out of the trees any minute:

moresnow2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back