The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Essex Game Fair

perks

Registered
Reaction score
ESSEX GAME FAIR May 21st & 22nd at Barleylands Farm, Billericay, CM11 2UD. The Coursing Crew will be running all terrier & lurcher events over the weekend. All racing events to take place in the mornings. Simulated coursing, straight racing 23" & under, over 23", puppies & terriers. Entries taken from 9am to start as soon as first card is full. Lurcher & terrier show to start approx 1pm. All enquiries to Paddy on 07737765999.

wish we were coming,will feel left out.Amanda.xx
put your foot down with pete hun, pack the caravan while he's not there and 'suprise, we're going on hol baby' haha
Lol,dont think he would buy it Mark.Want to come and cheer Crumble on,i lurve that little dog.

xxxxxxxx
im sure i can find room in van if you wonna leave the grumpy git at home lol or we can leave the kids with pete and me, u and lea go off and race :thumbsup:

wish we were coming,will feel left out.Amanda.xx
put your foot down with pete hun, pack the caravan while he's not there and 'suprise, we're going on hol baby' haha
Lol,dont think he would buy it Mark.Want to come and cheer Crumble on,i lurve that little dog.

xxxxxxxx
im sure i can find room in van if you wonna leave the grumpy git at home lol or we can leave the kids with pete and me, u and lea go off and race :thumbsup:
Think he would rather go to Essex,lol. :thumbsup:

Hi Amanda!!

We will miss you all at Essex!! And who is going to keep Mark's behaviour in check? Mark the kids have always been in charge in this house, what with the kids & the dogs me & Paddy are hen pecked!!! I am looking forward to seeing Maggi & Bill as we missed them at Selby!! Going to leave the boys with Auntie Jude & come down in the van with Paddy, so no M25 driving for me YEAH!!

anyone coming from the north, try and get onto the A1 then M11, that keeps you away from the M25 and the friday or weekend traffic

Hi Amanda!!We will miss you all at Essex!! And who is going to keep Mark's behaviour in check? Mark the kids have always been in charge in this house, what with the kids & the dogs me & Paddy are hen pecked!!! I am looking forward to seeing Maggi & Bill as we missed them at Selby!! Going to leave the boys with Auntie Jude & come down in the van with Paddy, so no M25 driving for me YEAH!!
Not long till our next adventure in our little caravan!!Cant wait to see you all.

Amanda..xx

Hi Maggi took photos over the weekend & she always posts them on here when she gets chance!! She works more than full time, is married to Bill & has a large dog family to look after!! It takes hours to edit then upload them so please bear with her!!!

Hi Maggi took photos over the weekend & she always posts them on here when she gets chance!! She works more than full time, is married to Bill & has a large dog family to look after!! It takes hours to edit then upload them so please bear with her!!!
No worries, thanks :thumbsup:

Back