The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Enjoying A Summer Night

Sarah86

Registered
Reaction score
Went on a lovely walk tonight, im loving these clear nights. She is such a little poser :wub:

IMG_4667-1.jpg

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5061.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg

IMG_5078.jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_5105.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Long bright summer evenings...what are they - rain rain rain here :- "

Beautiful posing girl you have :wub:

Beautiful photos of a lovely walk. :huggles: I really love your guinea pigs too. :huggles: Your whippet is very well behaved with them. :wub: Are they Rex guinea pigs?

~Sarah~ said:
Beautiful photos of a lovely walk.  :huggles:   I really love your guinea pigs too.  :huggles:   Your whippet is very well behaved with them.  :wub:   Are they Rex guinea pigs?
Yes they are rexes, I think you can also get teddies which are very similar but their coat is a little softer. Penny is more interested in eating the guinea pigs food than them :lol:

:) What a gorgeous girl :wub: looks just like my Jesse before his amputation :( :(

and apart from the lack of other bits :b (w00t)

Sonia and Jesse xx

glad you all enjoyed your walk :thumbsup:

its always lovely to see penny :wub: :huggles:

She certainly enjoyed her Summer evening walk. :)

I just can't believe those photos of her sat in the garden with the guinea pigs, that is amazing. :wub:

She's beautiful. I love her collars as well. What a lovely girl :b

Ooooh gorgeous pics :wub: :wub: :wub: She really IS a beautiful girlie :huggles:

Absolutely LOVE those guinea pigs too...I've never seen that type of coat before :) I want some when I get my garden! :wub:

Im so jealous how you get her to sit with your guineas like this... :blink: Kobi is still trying to figure a way out into my hutch... :- " :eek: Hanvt those little rex guinea pigs got such great coats...we had some on the farm where I work :huggles:

Lovely pictures...I see you have broom out your way too... :thumbsup:

:wub: blue is drooling over the computer :wub: love the pic of her looking into the camera with her ears up :huggles:

Janimal said:
Im so jealous how you get her to sit with your guineas like this... :blink:   Kobi is still trying to figure a way out into my hutch... :- "  :eek:   Hanvt those little rex guinea pigs got such  great coats...we had some on the farm where I work  :huggles:
Lovely pictures...I see you have broom out your way too... :thumbsup:

Aww bless little Kobi, I don't know if this will be of any help, but when she sits nice I keep telling her shes a good girl. Im always there when she is with them and hold her if she gets to close, when she looks more fixated on them I say in a firm voice ah ah. Now she doesn't seem too bothered with them and she never looks as though she wants to go after them. The guinea pigs don't seem to mind her at all, although Penny is obsessed with trying to get into their food bowl :lol:

Penny is such a gorgeous girl :wub: :wub: :wub: ... great photos of her with your piggies too (w00t)

Jill

x

Back