The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

English Derby

sydney

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone tell us the names of any local hotels in Newton Aycliffe, which are not too far away from the track.

Many thanks...

travel inn is 2 mins from the track Lynn ,also two others not far , i will get you the numbers and give u a bell :thumbsup:

gary

tavel lodge

Great North Road

Newton Aycliffe

County Durham

DL5 6JG

T: 08701 977 085

F: 01325 324910

Monday - Thursday

£48.95 per room per night

Friday - Sunday

£46.95 per room per night

Bury Guest House

01325 300203

cottage to let FIVE GABLES COTTAGE, a Victorian miner's cottage

cottage info

Many thanks Gary. It is for Dave's daugher who wants to come along for the weekend. We are bringing our caravan, do I need to book with Chris or can I sort it when we get there?

thats a bit exspensive gaz :- " .this it a brothel lol (w00t)

I THINK YES YOU MAY NEED TO BOOK WITH CHRIS, CAN YOU NOT LEND A CARAVAN FROM ANYONE ?

sydney said:
Many thanks Gary.  It is for Dave's daugher who wants to come along for the weekend. We are bringing our caravan, do I need to book with Chris or can I sort it when we get there?
Hi yes you need to book with Chris , is there anyone going who has a spare bed going in there caravan for Daves daughter ?

We have had a new caravan - so don't mind towing it up as it will give us a chance to play with it, as for Daves daughter, she will be with her husband, and I think they want a cosy wekend without the children!!!. Thanks for the numbers, she will call them tonight. Will let you know if they get somewhere.

Back