The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Elvis Update

Gunscrossed

Registered
Reaction score
Some of you may remember Elvis, he's from Firemansam's litter by RCh Red Devil, so I thought I'd post some updated pics of him, he's 6 months old now and about 19 1/2 inches, is that big for a Whippet?

152752140.jpg

152752141.jpg

Cheers,

Pete

He's looking lovely, 19.5inches isn't too big (riley is still under 18in), He's still such a handsome dog, what were you tempting him with in your pictures?!?

Here some pictures of his littermate Riley:

gcp2.jpg

gcp1.jpg

If he's anything like Riley does he have to spend all day outside in the garden? That's where Riley is happiest, pottering about or lying on the bed in the sun, bless him.

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Half Bithday to Elvis[/SIZE] :cheers:

can I just say he is looking so handsome and so grown up compared to this picture (I saved it because I liked it so much :thumbsup: ) :wub: hope you dont mind.

Resized_Elvis.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply, Riley is looking great, he looks very laid back, Elvis is too.

You're right he'd spend all day just pottering about outside in the garden if we let him.

When do they stop growing? I'm always worried that he look thin, my other dog is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

He was being tempted by some James Wellbeloved kibble in the pic, he's fed BARF but we had some free samples of JWB because we have a litter of Staff pups and I'm probably going to wean them onto kibble to make it easy for the new owners.

Pete.

Janimal said:
[SIZE=21pt]Happy Half Bithday to Elvis[/SIZE] :cheers: can I just say he is looking so handsome and so grown up compared to this picture (I saved it because I liked it so much :thumbsup: ) :wub: hope you dont mind.

:cheers: That's so sweet that you saved his pic. :thumbsup:

Pete

Forgot to say also Gunscrossed. My Oscar is 22" (hes 2 in July) and Kobi 20" at just over a year now.

Different litters ... different dogs. :D

Elvis looks just the right weight, I'm not a 100% sure when they stop growing but Milo is a shy under 22, but he is from a show line so will be slightly bigger. I really need to measure Riley again. He's such a great dog, I'm glad you're getting on so well with him.

he has grown quick.

quite the young man,lovely markings

He's lovely....he looks the picture of health. I don't think he's too thin at all. Racing bred whippets do tend to be smaller.

Hi This is the first it time i have been on this site, Elvie looks great i also got a dog from firemansam. He's called enzo and we picked him up on the same day riley was picked up.

We all love him and can't remember life with out him

enzohowson said:
Hi This is the first it time i have been on this site, Elvie looks great i also got a dog from firemansam. He's called enzo and we picked him up on the same day riley was picked up.We all love him and can't remember life with out him

Hi enzohowson, welcome to k9 :D

I've also got a dog from fireman sam but from the last litter which Violet had (also to Red Devil). Molly is 2 next thursday (29th). Don't know what to get for her birthday, last year she got a puppy called Lenny - yes a REAL puppy (w00t)

Here's a pic of the lazy little monkey and have a look at some of my other posts for more!

View attachment 32708

Oh and I forgot to add how gorgeous and healthy both Elvis and Riley are looking. Elvis looks very similar in body shape/size to Molly :wub:

Back