The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Elvis Has A New Collar.

Gunscrossed

Registered
Reaction score
179005922.jpg

The guy who made it took this with his camera phone, should be here tomorrow, I'll post some better pics then but I had to share this one (w00t)

ooooooooh looks good....do u reckon it would suit my elvis the mongrel lol

IMG_0618s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Elvis (the real one) would love that 8) ......Its Fab

......and since you didnt put a picture of him in it ... Im very dissapointed. :(

lovely collar :thumbsup:

Never mind the collar, where is the picture of Elvis (w00t) I love Elvis, he was the dog I would've got from that litter (my dogs brother - ish!) He is gorgeous - more pics of Elvis please :D

Lovely collar by the way :b

Last edited by a moderator:
jezza said:
Never mind the collar, where is the picture of Elvis  (w00t)   I love Elvis, he was the dog I would've got from that litter (my dogs brother - ish!) He is gorgeous - more pics of Elvis please  :D
Lovely collar by the way  :b

:D hopefully it will arrive in the morning, will post pics of the main man then, signed (paw print) copies will be available 8)

Most recent pic. (before new collar)

152752140.jpg

Gunscrossed said:
jezza said:
Never mind the collar, where is the picture of Elvis  (w00t)   I love Elvis, he was the dog I would've got from that litter (my dogs brother - ish!) He is gorgeous - more pics of Elvis please  :D
Lovely collar by the way  :b

:D hopefully it will arrive in the morning, will post pics of the main man then, signed (paw print) copies will be available 8)

Most recent pic. (before new collar)

152752140.jpg

Now thats better - Gorgeous Elvis. :wub: :wub:

He is gorgeous :wub: I cant wait to see him in his new collar.

We will be going to meet up with Andy co in a couple of weeks when we go to the peaks for a few days, I cant wait to see how Violet and Tipsy look now :D and I cant wait to see how Molly (our dog) reacts when she sees her mummy and sister again :huggles: Lots of things I cant wait for, should be a bit more patient :lol:

Elivis's new collar took a little longer to arrive than expected but it's great, here he is,

182163548.jpg

(w00t) wow, i remember when he was a little un, he is gourgous

So where did the collar come from eh eh??!!??!?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how posh :*

(w00t)

Back