The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Elvire & Stripey Tara Are Proud Parents

:D Time wasters, but lovely :wub: I have a difficult choice to make between the 2 girlies, and my favourite is the little man (w00t) Can't believe they will be 6 weeks old on Thursday, where did the time go? :thumbsup:

Goes quick hey Janis , too quick .

Most of mine are off to new homes this week , first one goes today :(

:D Time wasters, but lovely :wub: I have a difficult choice to make between the 2 girlies, and my favourite is the little man (w00t) Can't believe they will be 6 weeks old on Thursday, where did the time go? :thumbsup:
I think you should keep that so, so, gorgeous little boy Janis :wub: And he is your favourite!

Goes quick hey Janis , too quick . Most of mine are off to new homes this week , first one goes today :(
:) Oh Emma, it is hard seeing them go. Just think Whisper probably wouldn't want them all to stay! :luck: :luck:

Janis it is hard seeing them go ( i must admit i had a tear or two watching them go to there new homes ) :b

But i have had updates from all new owners

So only Shola ( the pup im keeping ) and Pie left here - have had a few calls about Pie but it seems everyone wants boys at the moment

Oh well no rush

All the best with youre pups , any recent piccys ????

I think you should keep that so, so, gorgeous little boy Janis :wub: And he is your favourite!

He is coming to live at the Morgan household :) :) His name is Henry and he is a handsome boy :wub: :wub:

Thank you Janis for letting me have him :huggles:

:) You are most welcome Pat. I have told him he is going to the seaside and he will get lots of trips to the beach and the chance to roll in dead seagulls. I know you will love him to bits :wub:

i797.photobucket.com_albums_yy252_stripey12009_th_P1000084.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pat, Henry is gorgeous :wub: :wub: Cant wait to see him in the flesh

He is coming to live at the Morgan household :) :) His name is Henry and he is a handsome boy :wub: :wub:

Aww pat hes lovely 8) and love his name :) carnt wait to meet up with you again so i can have a cuddle but think he will be almost fully grown by the time we see you again :b

Give him a big cuddle for me :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

:D Hi Pat, I know you want a new pic so I will try again :thumbsup:
P1000083.jpg

Aww pat hes lovely 8) and love his name :) carnt wait to meet up with you again so i can have a cuddle but think he will be almost fully grown by the time we see you again :b

Give him a big cuddle for me :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:
Thank you Trish :) We can cuddle each others :D It will be next year Trish !!!!! Looking forward to meeting Connor give him cuddles from me :huggles: :huggles:

:) I'm on a roll now! Here's a picture of Dora for Anne and Bob... :wub:
P1000088.jpg

:wub: :wub: pat you must be so excited (w00t)

and janis you should be very proud of your babies...any pics of the girls :wacko: :wacko:

Back