The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ellies First Walk,

lorrainecarol

Registered
Reaction score
took ellie for her first walk yesterday, her first encounter was with a great dane :eek: it was very very large, and the lady trying to control it, had to wrap its lead around a lamp post and hold on tight so it didnt get us ! ! apart from that she really enjoyed herself,

filename_01.jpg

filename_02.jpg

filename_03.jpg

What a little cutie :wub:

A friend of mine has 2 great danes and my girls love to wind them up...they 2 great big soft boys and like nothing more than to wash Inca's ears (w00t)

ellie is :wub: :wub: :wub: she as grown a little from the last pics.

What a little darling. Wait till shes older and she'll give that dane some! :lol:

Ellie is a very pretty little girl.

If I was that Great Dane's owner, I would feel strongly inclined to use a headcollar!! :- "

What would happen if you didn't have a lamp post to hand??! LOL (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
she really reminds me of quinn her (brother) :))

his first walk will be tomorrow and i cant wait :thumbsup:

boom said:
she really reminds me of quinn her (brother)  :))
his first walk will be tomorrow and i cant wait  :thumbsup:

do put a picture of quinn up, we would love to see pictures of her brothers ands sisters, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

he is gorgeous, he has more white on him than Ellie, hope he enjoys his first walk, keep us posted with the pictures,

Ellie & Quinn are both :wub: :wub: :wub: and remind me of my Lupin when she was a pup. :)

Thank heavens there was a lamp post handy altho most Danes are very gentle 8)

the lady said hers wasnt friendly, thats why she wrapped the lead round the lamp post (w00t) it was trying its hardest to get to us, and the lady was only small,

Ooh er that must have been a bit scary! Even if you picked Ellie up a Dane would be on same level. Makes one wonder why she chose such a huge dog if she's small?

Hope Ellie's had plenty of happy uneventful walks since? More pics please :)

Btw Boom I spent my entire walk the other evening singing 'You won't see nothing like the Mighty Quinn' - showing my age I spose :b (think I scared the rabbits away!)

Back