The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Eeek! There's A Badger In My Garden......

:wub: Aaaaaawwww yes this Badger is deffinatley welcome to snuffle around my garden

lovely piks tracey i enjoyed looking at the gorgeous foursome :huggles: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

julie_s said:
Lovely...  :wub: I love this photo of jacob watching over his wee bro'
Image00040.jpg

That one is my favourite too Julie :wub:

trish g said:
lovely piks tracey i enjoyed looking at the gorgeous foursome :huggles:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
(w00t) Don't Trish, I'm still getting used to the fact that I have FOUR :wacko: :sweating: :blink:

I would love a badger like that in my garden.He really is stunning and so cute :wub:

Actually, Badgers are a protected species, there happens to be a Badger rescue in West Norfolk. :- " Better hand him in quick. :thumbsup: :p :wub:

:) I agree with everyone, would love to have a badger in my garden like yours!!! He is so lovely, but can mine come with eyes please. (w00t) it almost looks like he's got no eyes, dear little might. :thumbsup:

TC said:
trish g said:
lovely piks tracey i enjoyed looking at the gorgeous foursome :huggles:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
(w00t) Don't Trish, I'm still getting used to the fact that I have FOUR :wacko: :sweating: :blink:

I know what you mean Tracy! I can't believe I've got 6! (w00t) Badger is gorgeous!! :wub: :wub: Lovely pics. :thumbsup:

gabbitas31 said:
:) I agree with everyone, would love to have a badger in my garden like yours!!! He is so lovely, but can mine come with eyes please.  (w00t) it almost looks like he's got no eyes, dear little might. :thumbsup:
:eek: His eyes are definitely there :- "

Juley said:
Actually, Badgers are a protected species, there happens to be a Badger rescue in West Norfolk.  :- "  Better hand him in quick.  :thumbsup:   :p   :wub:
I'm getting seriously worried about you missy, anyone would think you liked my dog (w00t) 8) :- "

He is absolutely divine!! :wub: o:)

And I love your garden Tracey- it's all so colour co-ordinated and beautifully designed, with the mirror and planting- perhaps when you come to deliver Badger to me you'd better have a go at mine! :- "

Liz and the Monellis

Superb photos of Badger. He is seriously photogenic. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Beautiful Badger :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub: what gorgeous photos.....in a lovely setting too....what better way to show it off full of whippets...definitley the ahhhh factor... o:) :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
jinnyfizz said:
Crikey!  (w00t) How long did it take to upload all those to photobucket!!!!!?????

LOVELY PICS THO, so well worth it  :D   :D

Badger looks like he'll grow to a good size  :thumbsup:

(w00t) You've obviously never read any of SBSD's Diaries 8) This was a walk in the park :- "

quintessence said:
I've had a good old scout round my garden, and found some wood pigeons, two squirrels but NO badger.  I'm going to leave some treats out tonight and see if I can acquire one.  He is so scrummy it takes your breath away.
Jenny

Welllllll, did you get one then Jenny (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

Scrummy, scrummy scrummy :wub:

great pics, lovely garden but I have to ask.....is it a really small greenhouse or really far away?! :- " :lol:

He reminds me so much of Kane as a baby just with an extra black part :D :wub: :wub: :wub:

badger.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

I tell you!! i'd have Badgers in my garden 24/7 if they were like your little fella :)) :)) third solo picture, the look on his face of pure confidence!! for such a young lad!!! hes settled in nicely and Ruso and Winx are brilliant with him :)) :)) great stuff :thumbsup:

Rae said:
Scrummy, scrummy scrummy  :wub:
great pics, lovely garden but I have to ask.....is it  a really small greenhouse or really far away?!  :- "  :lol:

(w00t) Rae, I just went back through all the pictures to see if my greenhouse was in them :- " I really didn't think there were any of that part of the garden :unsure: I was getting ready to be all defensive and say it wasn't that small - 8' x 6' when I couldn't find it anyway :blink:

It took two looks at all the pics to realise what you were talking about :b

Yes, it is a miniature greenhouse. I use it in the spring to give my hosta in the front garden a helping hand, and to keep the damn slugs at bay :angry: It looks like one of the panes is missing in the top in the picture, which is weird cos it is complete :wacko:

Back