The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Eawc,who's Going &............

Cathy , Do you think the k9ers on here have bad eyesight  ??  :oops:     :lol:
[SIZE=27pt]Maybe it's all to do with being blonde[/SIZE]

Russ's rings are certainly something :oops: If you are observant you can just sit back watch JAX sneakily snaffling something tasty before the 'official' start time.

Anyone at Ashbourne or Sheffield ?

Last edited by a moderator:
dragonfly said:
[SIZE=21pt]Hi there[/SIZE]just a quick heads up to anyone coming to the EAWC championship show.  Bitch judging will start at 9am sharp, and NOT as stated in the catalogue. Most of you will know that as I have been handing out the leaflets for weeks at the major shows. Everyone who has not been handed this information will get a call from Alayna tomorrow.

Our buffet last year was just a special for our exhibitors. We are not doing it this year, food is available in the sports centre bar. You are of course very welcome to have a party.

Fingers crossed for Good Weather and see you all on Sunday.

Cathie

Chairman-EAWC

Bluestreak Whippets

Why wait till 9.00am to start judging bitch's????? I can place at least 8 now. :- "

I've just checked the BBC weather site and it says that it will be sunny and 24 degrees in the Ely area!

We will have a bit of a car full, with Beth, Elaine and I as well as 5 Whippets!

See you all there.

Liz and the Monellis

[SIZE=21pt]THANKS CATHIE[/SIZE] 8)

Bet you want raffle prizes too :thumbsup:

I am sending some Midland Whippet schedules with Alfie could anyone reading this please remind liz to take them out of her bag and actually put them on the table or hand them out, she gets so excited about being at the show she forgets :wacko: I would be most grateful, Many thanks, Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan Doherty said:
I am sending some Midland Whippet schedules with Alfie could anyone reading this please remind liz to take them out of her bag and actually put them on the table or hand them out, she gets so excited about being at the show she forgets :wacko: I would be most grateful, Many thanks, Jan

Well she did hand them out :cheers: BUT we were ALL so excited at being at the show that we forgot to get out crisps and cakes out of our bags and contribute them to the party - sorry chaps :b - too busy chatting as per usual - were forced to tuck in on the way home! :b :- " :*

Back