The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Eawc,who's Going &............

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this show,i love the venue,& it looks like the weather will be kind to us once again.

Anyone else going ?

Last edited by a moderator:
alfyn said:
I'm looking forward to this show,i love the venue,& it looks like the weather will be kind to us once again.Anyone else going ?

Not going this time - went last year (I think it was last year : D ) when EAWC had a buffet arranged for all exhibitors so think it inappropriate to have a party at this show - unless anyone knows better and there is no buffet this year

I'm pretty sure the buffet was laid on last year as it was an Anniversary show,but i'll check it out.

:thumbsup: Yes im going, if theirs a party i will bring some things.

Got my babie going N F C . Hope he behaves himself. :wacko:

I'm going. What time do the dogs start, can't find schedule anywhere, I think it fell off the notice board and then one of the dogs got. I still havn't met everybody yet. The buffet was last year,. I'm looking forward to it as I've only done one show this month.x

(w00t) (w00t) Im going and Showing look forward to seeing you all there.

I will have the green and white stripped stall at the show.

Ian

are you going to be serving your customers in the buff Ian??? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be there - but I was sorely tempted - just to see the stripping stall!!!!!!!!!!!

(w00t) (w00t) Apologise I meant Striped although for the right price I could be tempted though I dont think there would be many takers LOL

Ian

Don't you believe it Ian! :sweating: :lol: .......er,what's the right price? ;)

Not too sure you are going to have the weather you guys want :( According to the forcast last night , rain will be spreading from the WEST to reach most EAST coastlines Sat/Sun , Its given rain/showers for tomorrow too :( (cos wales is in the West ;) and its going east ;) )

[SIZE=21pt]Hi there[/SIZE]

just a quick heads up to anyone coming to the EAWC championship show. Bitch judging will start at 9am sharp, and NOT as stated in the catalogue. Most of you will know that as I have been handing out the leaflets for weeks at the major shows. Everyone who has not been handed this information will get a call from Alayna tomorrow.

Our buffet last year was just a special for our exhibitors. We are not doing it this year, food is available in the sports centre bar. You are of course very welcome to have a party.

Fingers crossed for Good Weather and see you all on Sunday.

Cathie

Chairman-EAWC

Bluestreak Whippets

:huggles:

dragonfly said:
[SIZE=21pt]Hi there[/SIZE]just a quick heads up to anyone coming to the EAWC championship show.  Bitch judging will start at 9am sharp, and NOT as stated in the catalogue. Most of you will know that as I have been handing out the leaflets for weeks at the major shows. Everyone who has not been handed this information will get a call from Alayna tomorrow.

Our buffet last year was just a special for our exhibitors. We are not doing it this year, food is available in the sports centre bar. You are of course very welcome to have a party.

Fingers crossed for Good Weather and see you all on Sunday.

Cathie

Chairman-EAWC

Bluestreak Whippets

Cathy , Do you think the k9ers on here have bad eyesight ?? :oops: :lol:

Great,the parties on then,thanks Cathie :thumbsup:

I'll bring some sarnies & cake,Russ,any chance you can get your Mum to make some more sausage rings?They were delicious :)

Back