The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Eastwood Lot And Some K9ers Night Out

Finleyfoofoo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

We had a brilliant night out ay Hayleys conference centre last night.We have all been friends for a few years now,and have a few nights out through the years.

Lurcher Lover(Deb and Ian),Me and my hubby,Sallytilly(Val and Andy Kirk),Rita Gary and Lil,and last but not least,our great mates Harry and Shirl.By the end of the night,Pete,Harry and Andy were in fine fettle,dancing the night away.Deb had her puppies with her(ahem)she knows what i mean.We had a great time,and below are some piccies,which illustrate,a good time was had by all.

Amandax

A couple more pics,as would only let me put 5 on at a time.The best till last!!

Amandax

Hi Amanda,

Great pics - we had a great time.

The "puppies" have now gone back to sleep!!!!!

Deb

Hiya Deb,

Yep,it was great.Think it did us all good.Well apart from Harry,he can,t remember going home!!Sure the puppies will make a comeback,much to Petes delight (w00t) ,Yours are not quite as developed as his,and hopefully,not as hairy.

Amandaxx

Looks like you all had a great time :thumbsup: Was Harry stripping off? :- " :lol:

finleyfoofoo said:
A couple more pics,as would only let me put 5 on at a time.The best till last!!Amandax

nice pics amanda..... :b andrew looks half cooked :eek: we had a brill time....see you over christmas i hopeX

rodders said:
Looks like you all had a great time :thumbsup: Was Harry stripping off? :- "  :lol:
Yep,he had his shirt hanging off,what a laugh,he was teasing Lil all night,so she got up,undid his shirt,and gave him what for :b

Amandaxx

sallytilly said:
finleyfoofoo said:
A couple more pics,as would only let me put 5 on at a time.The best till last!!Amandax

nice pics amanda..... :b andrew looks half cooked :eek: we had a brill time....see you over christmas i hopeX

Hiya Val,

Hope to see you over xmas too,you are welcome to pop for a coffee anytime,you know that.

Amandax

finleyfoofoo said:
sallytilly said:
finleyfoofoo said:

Hiya Val,

Hope to see you over xmas too,you are welcome to pop for a coffee anytime,you know that.

Amandax

thanks amanda...x :cheers:

What a bunch of "MUNDIES WINE" drinkers !! :D

ps...LOVELY PUDDINGS ;)

Back