The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

East Of England Show

i was their sunday as for the coursing and the straight racing i thought the judging the coursing didnt have a clue the dogs were running straight down the middle and over the line and who ever was on the finish just put flag up who got over the line first .
Each dog scores points at each gate- if they both miss the gates and run straight down the course the only deciding factor would be the finish line.

What else could they do? :wacko:

There seems to be discrepancy, even on here, as to which race your dog won where the judges were wrong. Fair enough, the judges may have got it wrong, but it's meant to be a laugh, it's a £1 to race and the chance to win what a rosette? Or a £3 trophy? OK it's the knowledge your dog won, but there's always arguments about about referees etc, just look at every World Cup to see the arguments- but the players just get on with it.

Was it really worth all the arguing and swearing, and now the slating of the whole organisation on the internet just because you thought your dog won? You showed no respect for the young girl sorting the collars, did she really have to hear your foul mouth?

However, no worries as I see you have thrown your toys out of the pram and aren't going back next year- I doubt you'll be missed.

I'll be back, it was a good show. :))

If you look at the 1st photo in this thread ~~ I think the judges are behind the winners. Is Pat there?

I was just wondering Sarah coz there were lots of people in the photos - so wondered who was the actual judge!!

If you look at the 1st photo in this thread ~~ I think the judges are behind the winners. Is Pat there?
Yeah Pat was there which is why i asked as she was there with lots of other people :angry: it was just a simple question.

i was their sunday as for the coursing and the straight racing i thought the judging the coursing didnt have a clue the dogs were running straight down the middle and over the line and who ever was on the finish just put flag up who got over the line first .
Each dog scores points at each gate- if they both miss the gates and run straight down the course the only deciding factor would be the finish line.

What else could they do? :wacko:

There seems to be discrepancy, even on here, as to which race your dog won where the judges were wrong. Fair enough, the judges may have got it wrong, but it's meant to be a laugh, it's a £1 to race and the chance to win what a rosette? Or a £3 trophy? OK it's the knowledge your dog won, but there's always arguments about about referees etc, just look at every World Cup to see the arguments- but the players just get on with it.

Was it really worth all the arguing and swearing, and now the slating of the whole organisation on the internet just because you thought your dog won? You showed no respect for the young girl sorting the collars, did she really have to hear your foul mouth?

However, no worries as I see you have thrown your toys out of the pram and aren't going back next year- I doubt you'll be missed.

I'll be back, it was a good show. :))
what do you mean show no respect for the girl i didnt say nothing to her and who are you talkin to? why didnt you say nothing at the show if you didnt like what was said ? and it will be good to go just to see you their. :- :- :D

what do you mean show no respect for the girl i didnt say nothing to her and who are you talkin to? why didnt you say nothing at the show if you didnt like what was said ?
The young lass was next to you when you were shouting your mouth off, it was inappropriate.

No-one challenged you, I guess they all thought like I did that you'd go away quicker if nothing was said, we all wanted to enjoy a day out and have a laugh.

and it will be good to go just to see you their. :- :- :D
Veiled threats on the internet fit perfectly with the impression you made, we are a big boy, do you always threaten to beat women up?

what do you mean show no respect for the girl i didnt say nothing to her and who are you talkin to? why didnt you say nothing at the show if you didnt like what was said ?
The young lass was next to you when you were shouting your mouth off, it was inappropriate.

No-one challenged you, I guess they all thought like I did that you'd go away quicker if nothing was said, we all wanted to enjoy a day out and have a laugh.

Veiled threats on the internet fit perfectly with the impression you made, we are a big boy, do you always threaten to beat women up?
NOW NOW theres no need for this :thumbsup: this site is meant for lurcher discussions or advice not a slanging match

so use it for that please.if youve got to quibble take it to jermey kyle (w00t) (w00t)

cheers sarah :thumbsup:

did i threaten to beat you up ? lol get your head from up you own ar.e it was my mate who said something so you got the wrong person there :wacko: :wacko: (w00t)

Back