The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

East Of England Ladies Kennel

Glad you enjoyed your day and that you had a good entry with some very nice exhibits to go over.

Gill

:D Jo & Liz yes isn't Starswift Sunrise just stunning now.

Here is a pic of her daughter just 6 months another i could have brought home with me.

1st puppy in the pic. :wub: Starswift Sunset.

Windsdream said:
Isn't this just a gorgeous picture.

Starswift Sunset & Starswift sunrise

THANKS FOR A LOVELY DAY TINA AND HELEN :thumbsup: i wonder who the girls are sticking their tongues out at?

Windsdream said:
      :D Jo & Liz  yes isn't Starswift Sunrise just stunning now.Here is a pic of her daughter just 6 months another i could have brought home with me.

1st puppy in the pic.  :wub: Starswift Sunset.

sheS beeing parcelforced to you as we speak lol she is great at interior design :rant: but you have to love her bless :wub:

What a lot of 'fawns' !!! (w00t) Glad to see there were a few other colours entered too!!!! :lol: :lol:

T Hoare said:
Well done Tina, thanks for sharring your day with us. Here's to the next appointment :thumbsup:

Thank's Tracey :thumbsup: my next appointment is already signed :sweating:

Im looking forward to that one to.

louiejoe said:
What a lot of 'fawns' !!! (w00t) Glad to see there were a few other colours entered too!!!! :lol:   :lol:
Yes i do like my fawns, but i have many brindles myself. :thumbsup:

My best puppy was brindle. ;)

Really pleased to hear you had a good day Tina. Looks like you had some lovely dogs to judge. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Well done to the main winners and all in the cards :cheers:

Yvonne

:huggles:

Well what a day :blink: , it's very posh at that racecourse venue.

Tina did a great job & had some very nice Whippets to judge. I got some really nice photographs too. :D

So, when's the next????? I look forward to it. :- "

Well done to all those placed. :thumbsup:

Looks like you had a great day Tina and a really good quality entry too!! :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy your next appt as much too.

Windsdream said:
      :D Jo & Liz  yes isn't Starswift Sunrise just stunning now.Here is a pic of her daughter just 6 months another i could have brought home with me.

1st puppy in the pic.  :wub: Starswift Sunset.

lesley do you know who the rather good looking black boy is in this pic :- " :wub:

LJM said:
Well what a day :blink: , it's very posh at that racecourse venue. 

Tina did a great job & had some very nice Whippets to judge. I got some really nice photographs too. :D

So, when's the next????? I look forward to it. :- "

Well done to all those placed. :thumbsup:

The next is not for a while yet Lisa :- "

Hope you will come and take some more great pictures for me to keep tho. :thumbsup:

Back