The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

East Of England Full Results

doris said:
Wow, what a day!  Me and Moe Joe are exhausted!  I've just had a take-away and a beer, he has had some chicken and prawn crackers and he is now fast asleep -_-   He was a super-duper Monty Magic today, I'm really pleased with our place  :cheers:
Not as pleased as Mike was with his ticket and BOB though, he really was grinning from ear to ear :D , we couldn't believe it was her first ticket  :eek: although she has racked up a few RCC :b   What a shame Yvonne couldn't be there :(   but The Rover Reporters made sure she knew exactly what was going on :- "

Well done to Ian and Barbara on getting Frankie's second CC this summer :cheers: I'm expecting a LARGE whisky when he gets his third :lol:

It was fab to see WINDFLY GOLDEN PRINCE and SAVUKA LAVOLTA in the cards - huray! :thumbsup: Monty was chuffed to see his little buddy MONELLI MISSISSIPPI placed too :)

Big thanks to Anita for getting me there and back - again!  Good to see Yialousa's in the cards today :cheers:   :lol:  

Well done to everyone who got placed today, it was a really nice show, nice to catch up with some old buddies :huggles:

The Roving reporters relay team were in fine form today. I'm sure Yvonne will tell the story when she next logs in :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]Well done all, especially Alison and Monty the MAN....We missed you Yvonne. Congratulations on a lovely win. :D [/SIZE]

Cathie

Firstly I am sorry I only have pics of the dog line up and the poor quality of them too.

Hopefully I will get names right

The DCC winner Nevedith Mfa Markwis at Marimay striding out in the challenge

DSC_0094.jpg

Well what can I say---what a fantastic day (w00t)

I was just leaving work and noticed a text from Rachel on my phone saying 'Just heard the wonderful news about Jaz'--so I phoned her to find out WHAT NEWS (w00t) .

I was thrilled to bits to hear Jaz had won the CC, then BOB, then maked the cut in the group. Mike had to hurry from the breed judging to the group judging and didn't get chance to ring me :thumbsup:

Huge thanks Anita & Alison, the roving reporters for their running commentary via

Rachel--much appreciated :thumbsup:

Well done to the other CC & RCC winners and all in the cards.

Well done to Anita & Pearl & to Alison & Monty Magic

We've had a crackin' couple of days & thanks to everyone for their kind comments :thumbsup:

Most of all thanks to Jaz for being Jaz :wub: :wub:

Yvonne & Mike

Palmik whippets

:huggles:

Thanks Anita for the photos, again via Rachel. I will post them as soon as I get chance :thumbsup:

Open dog Nevedith Mfa Markwis at Marimay and Limit winner Osterfen Diamond at Selinko

DSC_0078.jpg

Post graduate winner Crosscop Brilliant Thats Me

DSC_0079.jpg

Graduate winner Lakeisle Rainlord of Railfield and Yearling winner Veredon Tinker Man

DSC_0080.jpg

Junior Nut Chip of Nevedith, Puppy Yialousa Creme de la Creme at Jzan and minor puppy Aquilegia Valentino

DSC_0081.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed stewarding today.

Pat was very pleased to receive the third highest entry in the whole show, only beaten by Labs and Goldies and few absentees.

Congratulations to all the winners and especially Mike and Yvonne she looked well in the group and you could tell the group judge (Albert Wright) really liked her, I am sure he will critique her in his group report.

Alayna x

:Well done with the pictures Rach - not bad at all. :cheers:

My favourite is of Monty and Alison in her snazzy new top :thumbsup: :huggles:

jok said:
My favourite is of Monty and Alison in her snazzy new top :thumbsup:   :huggles:

Yeah, you did a great job Rach :cheers:

Can you just do some airburshing next time? I'm sure you could do something with that hair for a start - it looks like there is a litter of whippet puppies living in there!!! :b

:oops: I forgot to say, not only was the top bought in the sale, but as soon as I walked into the showground, I walked straight into a woman wearing exactly the same top (w00t) :b Oh, how we laughed :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
doris said:
jok said:
My favourite is of Monty and Alison in her snazzy new top :thumbsup:   :huggles:

Yeah, you did a great job Rach :cheers:

Can you just do some airburshing next time? I'm sure you could do something with that hair for a start - it looks like there is a litter of whippet puppies living in there!!! :b :oops: I forgot to say, not only was the top bought in the sale, but as soon as I walked into the showground, I walked straight into a woman wearing exactly the same top (w00t) :b Oh, how we laughed :- "

That made me laugh. :lol: Must remember that one to describe my hair on regular occasions!

rls22 said:
Firstly I am sorry I only have pics of the dog line up and the poor quality of them too.  Hopefully I will get names right

The DCC winner Nevedith Mfa Markwis at Marimay striding out in the challenge

DSC_0094.jpg

I saw Markwis at Crufts and loved him -- my kinda dog, my kinda colour as dark particolours are particular favourites of ours here. And then I saw his sister Mfa Madam at Nevedith in the paddock and she commanded your attention with her positively fluid movement. Trust me, if I could have stowed her in my suitcase and brought her to Canada she would be here going to shows right now! Iloved her sire Kraka and for those who never saw her dam Ice Crystal, they missed a lot -- a truly lovely bitch out of N. Ceefa Ceeda and very much in the ilk and quality of her aunt -- our Ch. N. Ceefa Ceely.

I am pumping now for that important third CC and hoping it may not be long in coming. :))

Lanny

Well done to Mike and Yvonne :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done to everyone else who got placed :cheers:

Many congrats to Yvonne and Mike :cheers: what a result! also to everyone esle in the cards, Juley with her girls, Alison qualifying, and to jan and Heather with Maya in minor pup i notice there :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Oh, and Zakky says well done to his Daddy on the RCC :thumbsup: :*

JAX said:
dont think 2nd i Grad dog can be right either  :wacko:
this was an error by fosse data they have corrected it on their web site now. My entry on line was correct in all details. and a print out was given to our steward.. many thanks Alana :) they transfered details from my other dog, and moved his class :eek: thanks to the very helpful Fosse data staff on the showground and later on the telephone it should be ok from now on (I hope...)

:cheers: Congratulations to all k9ers in the cards today- especially Mike, Yvonne and Jaz- Mike's face was a picture when he was handed the CC- grinning from ear to ear! (w00t)

Also well done to Alison and Mr Monty, Heather and Travis- never seen him properly in the flesh until yesterday- he's lovely! :wub: , to Nicky for RCC- don't think I've even seen him in the flesh either- anybody got a photo? :b

It was lovely to see Anne and the adorable Cesc (Monelli Mississippi), showing really well and getting a 4th in Puppy dog, even if you did only just arrive in time!! :lol:

Congratulations to everyone else in the cards :cheers:

Liz and the Monellis

Congratulations to Dog CC winner Nevedith Mfa Markwis at Marimay and Palmik Princess - CC & BOB .

Niuta - N. MFA MISS LAZARUSKA ( MFA MARKWIST litter sister ) is proud ;)

alfie said:
:cheers: Congratulations to all k9ers in the cards today- especially Mike, Yvonne and Jaz- Mike's face was a picture when he was handed the CC- grinning from ear to ear! (w00t) Also well done to Alison and Mr Monty, Heather and Travis- never seen him properly in the flesh until yesterday- he's lovely! :wub: , to Nicky for RCC- don't think I've even seen him in the flesh either- anybody got a photo? :b

It was lovely to see Anne and the adorable Cesc (Monelli Mississippi), showing really well and getting a 4th in Puppy dog, even if you did only just arrive in time!! :lol:

Liz and the Monellis

:oops: I think you mean Janice & Travis :teehee:

T Hoare said:
alfie said:
:cheers: Congratulations to all k9ers in the cards today- especially Mike, Yvonne and Jaz- Mike's face was a picture when he was handed the CC- grinning from ear to ear! (w00t) Also well done to Alison and Mr Monty, Heather and Travis- never seen him properly in the flesh until yesterday- he's lovely! :wub: , to Nicky for RCC- don't think I've even seen him in the flesh either- anybody got a photo? :b

Liz and the Monellis

:oops: I think you mean Janice & Travis :teehee:

Ooops- trying to type too quickly without engaging brain! :oops:

Liz and the Monellis

Back