The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

East Anglia Open

Krista

Registered
Reaction score
We stayed Saturday night (came along with Mark & Lesley and thier lovely little girls).We had a great day meeting lots of Whippies and people.Jayden says thank you to Steve Evans for the chocy bicky ( and cleaning me up) and to Dave Woollett for the shades 8) .the racing was :thumbsup: ,well done all the dogs ,winners and finalists,but I must say a big WELL DONE to WCRCh Summa Breeze :wub: unbeaten all day, she is a special little girl :thumbsup: . Also nice to meet Sash's dads owners Sharon and John and Gary Coomber.What lovely people you all are :cheers:

well done mark and lesley with wcrch summa breeze what a cracking little dog

glad every one had a lovely day :) well done to all winners :thumbsup:

Thank you East Anglian for a great open with some lovely weather 8)

Well done to all the winners and finalists :cheers:

Thank you to Lottie for playing with Sommer , she says see you at Harvel :huggles:

See you all soon :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done WCRCh Summa Breeze for winning the supreme. I think that's her third supreme win so far this year. What a dog. :cheers:

Well done WCRCh Summa Breeze :cheers: Does anyone have the rest of the results please?

Thank you East Anglia for a lovely meeting and all your hard workers :cheers: . There was some brilliant races,the main 18-19lb being one of them :sweating: :sweating: , just had to watch this one. Poor Judges got an ear bashing from a 4th party (unofficial judge ) who saw different to all them,,but as with all meetings you do a great sometimes thankless job :thumbsup: ,maybe time to supply you all with gum shields and ear muffs (w00t) .Thanks again Carol and team :thumbsup:

oooo yes results someone please.

Well done Mark, Lelsey & Summa Breeze :thumbsup:

Well done all the winners :cheers: Well done Mark and Lesley with Summa Breeze :cheers: Glad everyone had a lovely day :cheers:

Back