The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

E.a.w.c.

Well done everyone.

I like Pipijay Drops of Jupiter. Happy to see that a pretty bitch matches the pretty name! ;) There are some really nice dogs there.

Poppy is looking rather stylish Debs!

:D [SIZE=14pt]Well done everyone [/SIZE] :cheers:

Hello Whippetfriends,

we just came back from a quick trip to GB. We had been at the EAWC Show and took part with our Whippets. it was super to be part of it and I am absolutly thrilled to get a second in limit with my baby Hasue Foreign Affair at Whipcat.

It was a lovely show and we enjoed it very much, I am sure we will come back soon!!!!

Here I try to show you a pictuer:

lisaGB.jpg

I hope it works - I am blonde too.

all the best from Germany and the Whipcats

Susanne :huggles:

Hi Susanne, Its lovely to see you and your dogs on here and very well done on your 2nd in limit, I couldnt get to the show, Teeni was in season. I t would be good to see you at more shows now.

Hi Susanne, How is Eros doing ? Any chance of a photo ?

For those who dont know who Im on about `Eros` is out of my` Fleur` Courthill Cinnamon Queen at Mulcair :wub:

Hi Both,

thanks for the nice reply.

Eros is doing well - he is a lovely and cute boy and you can cuttle him all day long.

In spring we had a litter with maya (Whipcat Faithful at Courthill) -Eros grandma and Eros - they produced some very nice pups - our M-litter.You can see them under NEWS at our page - we had been so happy with the litter that I really think over to try this combination again.

here is a picture of Eros - done in may

eros3.jpg

A shame we didn't show our dogy this year so much - we moved in april into a new house so it was a lot of work.

I think we will show more next year again.

Hope to seeyou soon!

Susanne & the Whipcats

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS WHIPCAT :cheers:

I wish you good luck with EROS's offspring :luck:

[SIZE=14pt] :oops: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE OTHERS OF COURSE :cheers: [/SIZE]

Thanks for the photo Susanne , he is a handsome boy , looks so like his mum too

Back