The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Durham dog attack

lurcherman

Registered
Reaction score
breeder gets arm chewed by american bulldogs,, ffs what is happening, now the dogs will pay the ultimate price for attack but where are the brains of this man walking six yes six american bulldogs,, im getting totally peeved with the lack of brains attitude and lack of safety for others by people walking such dogs which can be safe dogs in the right hands, now this chap is a breeder hahahahahah dont make me laugh.

I have no idea how anybody could effectively control even 2 ABDs, let alone 6. He would have little or no ability to prevent them taking off and if they've attacked him then clearly he had no ability to prevent the behaviours that brought that about either.

I agree that whoever thought that walking that many dogs together was a great idea was very seriously lacking in brains. It really doesn't say much for his respect for other people, does it? As it happens, he was the one that paid the price for that stupidity, but it could very easily have been someone else, which would have been way worse.

i think other dogs which are is have attacked people, he needs the lethal injection himself, i think we give dogs that attack too many chances before they get the injection... and before people think im against bullbreeds im not i walk a mastiff x american bulldog everyday....

Its not nice to read about things like this! What happened to the dogs?

Well i hope they are in rainbow heaven or even better devils den

Back