The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Double Birth

Good Luck with all the puppies on here. :thumbsup:

RIp little lost 3 :(

i have just weighed the little blighters and the smallest is the little black bitch( gypsy) at 6 oz, the other 2 bitch,s are 9 oz each and the blue dog is the biggest at 10 oz, all with a belly full of milk -_- they are now having a good old sleep

Good luck with your pups :huggles: Sorry to hear you lost three :( the pups look GORGEOUS :huggles: :huggles:

Caz x

Good luck Steve and Debbie. Keep us updated with load's of photo's (w00t) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Good luck with the pups they look georgous :luck: :wub: :wub: and sorry for the loss of the 3 wee ones. :( :( :(

hi debbie comming down with the clan on saturday 2 take some pics.sorry 2 hear about 3 little angels r.i.p :(

sorry about the three you lost deb maybe for the best,good luck with the others,and well done stevie with his litter. :thumbsup:

Awwww good luck with the puppies :luck: :luck: and well done to mum, hope she's okay. :thumbsup:

RIP little ones :(

debbie been talking to steve today sauve dancer actualy had 4 bitches and 1 dog all bitches parti-coloured and dog is blue fawn

:cheers: hi jeff, yes i know, i have just got back from steve,s after going to see them, dianne got it a bit wrong when she looked at them as she was a bit flustered when more than 2 came out......lol they are beautiful

debbie

:) i must say it saves me the awful dicision of having to choose which one, now i know little jake the blue fawn, he is lovely :- " :- " :- "

been 2 see pups 2 day litter thrieving little but strong

p.s our krystal luvs the little fawn bitch :huggles:

:D there are two bitch pups left for sale, one black and the other fawn with black mask

debbie said:
i have just recieved phone call from ste bell sauve dancer has just given birth to 4 pups 2 dogs and 2 bitch,s and at the same time my own bitch lightning has just give birth to her 1st pup a black bitch more to come, i will keep you all informed
hi do you know of any pups for sale thanks rob

steve will have some bitches for sale as he,s keeping 1 and the dog as been picked

heres a few pictures of sauve dancers pups.1st little jacob which is my new little boy

Back