The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Don't Panic

Get Well Soon :huggles:

And remember next time Hazel, don't panic - get his bank details first (w00t) .

Get well soon geoff!! Hope your both ok :flowers:

hope you get better soon geoff, hazel will spoil you

Has Geoff come home yet Hazel? Tell him we're thinking about him, hope he's better soon :thumbsup:

GET WELL FAST GEOFF :luck: ,...COS THE GOOD RACING IS ABOUT TO START. :thumbsup:

milly said:
At about 1.45am Geoff woke up with severe chest pains.Of course I paniced because he was very pale and wet through with sweat,and his lips were purple.I immediately dialed 999 and the paramedics were here within 12mins.To cut a long story short it turned out to be a very bad Angina attack.He's in coronary care and I've just been informed that he's going to be discharged after he as been seen by his heart consultant,who he has been under for 4 years.

Just thought I'd better let every one know

Hazel

thinking of you both get well soon jeff YOU ARE THE DADDY see you soon

all the best geoff for a speedy recoery.

hope to see you soon

atb from the chippy house

Geoffrey my son, sorry to be reading this, so from one k9 mentlegan :lol: to another, get well soon, and pm me for some gentle excersises and my daily keep fit routine :luck:

hope you get well soon and hazel you take care colin rhonda and boys :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
Has Geoff come home yet Hazel?  Tell him we're thinking about him, hope he's better soon  :thumbsup:
when I spoke to him guess what he was doing taking it easy on doctors order but HAVING A BLOODY FAG :wacko:

hi hazel hope geoff gets better soon and take care of yourself aswelll bett :luck:

hope your feeling better geoff,can't keep an old dog down for long :thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind and concerned words everyone, and thanks for all the PM s and telephone calls :thumbsup:

I'm pleased to say I'm feeling alot better :thumbsup:

ps. As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

Proverbs 26:11 ;) :lol:

milly said:
Thanks for your kind and concerned words everyone, and thanks for all the PM s and telephone calls :thumbsup: I'm pleased to say I'm feeling alot better :thumbsup:

ps. As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

Proverbs 26:11  ;)   :lol:

As you may gather from my proverbial post, I've been reading the hospital bible which was at the side of the bed, and now I'm a changed man o:)

Back