The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Doggy Question

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score
Could i ask the owner not to answer please.

image-3.jpg

:D I'll have a guess Billy is it Frankie's dog The Whistler???? looks similar. :thumbsup: Di

:D I'll have a guess Billy is it Frankie's dog The Whistler???? looks similar. :thumbsup: Di

Hi Di,

It asks about the Brindle Dog, Whistler is Fawn :lol: Maybe you got Mixed up with Ellie May she is Brindle, but theres no dog out there as nice as her :lol:

how old is the dog, and do you mean the brindle

Hi Di,

It asks about the Brindle Dog, Whistler is Fawn :lol: Maybe you got Mixed up with Ellie May she is Brindle, but theres no dog out there as nice as her :lol:

:eek: Sorry Frankie, I thought The Whistler was brindle, so is the picture that Billy as put up, a picture of Ellie may then???? ( Ellie & The whistler are both fantastic dogs) :) Di

Hi Di,

:eek: Sorry Frankie, I thought The Whistler was brindle, so is the picture that Billy as put up, a picture of Ellie may then???? ( Ellie & The whistler are both fantastic dogs) :) Di
No Di, this is my Brindle Beauty

elliemayrun.jpg

Picturefamily010.jpg

:) That's the picture I've got saved on my lap top Frankie, both beautiful specimens. ;) Di

Could i ask the owner not to answer please.
image-3.jpg
OK.This was a pic of a certain brindle dog,mating my Tarn bitch.At the time the pic was taken,they were actualy tied.Just happened to come upon this pic,as i was going through some old photo's for my topic,DOWN MEMORY LANE.As no one is much interested,there aint no good in keeping this going.So the dog in ? is CORNISH BOB.He only ever managed to mate one bitch,from 5 attempts.We left him with bitches,from they were 1st ready to receive him,but the dog just could not mate a bitch,as he thought he was supposed to hop up n down,on his back legs all day.Tarn more or less raped him,2nd time round,as he failed to connect on his 1st season's attempts.Was a long wait till the next year,and they produced 4 pups.At the age of 3 months,the wee dark brindle bitch from the litter,smashed her back thigh bone,and had to be destroyed.Then at 5 months,i was doing a bit of work in their shed,and somehow they got at a box of slug pellets,that had been stuck behind some old blocks n stuff,that were ther before i even lived in the place.I returned to the shed to find one dead,and another taking fits.After rushing to the vets,and having the pup put on a drip,(as there are no antidotes for slug pellets)We brought her home,only for her to die in my daughter who owned her's arms,at 5.30 am,next morning.Poor wee thing just never woke up.Only pup to survive was Sandy,who was a hell of a fast bitch,who could knock spots of Megan,and Tara.As i had retired from racing,i gave her away to a mate,without ever knowing just how good she was gona be.Cornish Bob never ever mated another bitch,even though we tried everything.AI was not available at the time,and we just gave up on him.I bought the dog as a stud,after seeing him advertised at stud,in England.Went over for him,after striking the deal with his owner,but was never told thet the dog had never managed to mate a bit.Anyway,that was that.Was just wondering if there was anyone out there,who might remember him.Apparently,he was summit else.

I think the majority of non ped racers will remember him, i remember him coming out every bend season and running well on Kinsley for Nigel & Harold.

Might have him on DVD somewhere.

remember him running ay Kinsley don't think he would have been used for stud with the non-peds over here due to his size and him being 3/4 greyhound

Back