The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dog Vid

I know a few ex racing greyhounds and they are so loving and friendly :wub:

If I had more space I'd have a house full.

It is very good emma :thumbsup: Though with the soundtrack and photos after intro, tears dripping onto keyboard :( - ultimately puts across a very positive image. :)

Sheena

Thanks for putting that on here emma :thumbsup: - a good video showing how lovely greyhounds are and what wonderful pets they make. :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

Though with the soundtrack and photos after intro, tears dripping onto keyboard]

me 2 :'(

Thanks for putting that on here emma

thats ok :thumbsup:

Greyhounds make loving, affectionate, loyal pets that anyone can wish for... if i had room for more theres no doubt about it i'll have more... i have four at home with me but always room in my home & heart for a foster one till the right home is found... they are just so wonderful... :wub: :wub:

Thanks for showing this video,had me reduced to tears but if only more people knew exactly what the breed was like... :wub: :wub:

i'm having a blubbing moment after watching that :( if only i had enough money and space :(

i rescued one 16 years ago and she gave us 14 fantastic years.

we miss her dreadfully. :(

:( Had to stop the video after I saw the 2nd dead Greyhound :(

No idea how it end's but hope its happy :)

This was excellent & should be shown during the peak time adverts on national telly.

An excellent video, really well done and couldn't have been a more fitting soundtrack.

Hope any one looking for a dog sees the video and gives a thought to rehoming a greyhound. These dogs really deserve to live the rest of their lives in happy homes.

watched it twice, once on my own and once with Oh, Had to turn the sound off. Are i would have had to watch it through tears.

If only my house was bigger i would have more then just Zeb.

Back