The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dog Had A Go At The Girls.

Poor Zana :wub:

I muzzle Lilly ( we use racing muzzles) because although she is tiny, she has given the odd nip when she is playing or gets frightened. She is usually put on the lead as a precaution if I see a strange dog in the distance but it is not worth taking a chance. She is pretty good and will nearly always come for the lead if she sees another dog before I do. I wish more people would take the same precaution and use a muzzle. Dogs soon get used to wearing a muzzle when it is associated with a walk and running free. I have to admit to having had real problems with Toddy's recall (he also wears a muzzle). He just wants to play with every dog he sees. This worried me because he could meet a dog that will turn on him. Fortunately we now have the frisbiee addiction :D ( food did not work) and recall gets better every day.

i hope Zanna recovers from the exeperience and is not left with a scar.

:teehee:

Poor Zana - I hope she heals soon (and equally importantly, isn't scared of other dogs because of what happened to her). I also hope you meet the other dog owner tomorrow ... but I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't reappear for a while.
Some people just CAN'T do the responsible thing, can they? Sometimes I think that's what puts me off having dogs (for all that we have them!) - because of the stupidity of some other dog owners.

hope she's OK anyway, Ann.
Poor Zana, It is such a shame that there are so many ignorant dog owners why have a dog if your going to

walk way ahead paying no attention to what the dog is doing, we play with Jovi all the time he is off the lead

then put him on when he loses interest that way we know what he is up to, I hope Zana will soon be well

I dont know how Jovi would have reacted in the same situation he is nervous as it is wellibob :unsure:

I took the girls early this morning and they dont appear to have

any problem with going down the beach thank goodness :thumbsup:

I brought them home and went down a bit later to see if i could

spot the idiot with her hell hound but she wasnt about at the

same time she was yesterday....i'll give it a couple of days and

have another try.

Back