The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Does Anyone Have Any Other Pets?

We definitely need pictures of the cat and rats!

Does the cat want to eat the rats?

Yes, given half a chance I think the cat would have a go! They are completely not bothered by him at all though and even tease him a little! Jessie - our puppy - just wants to play. With anyone - cat or rat, she doesn't care, but poor girl, none of them want to know her! I will try and put some pictures on next time

Here is Theo , tabby boy and Nancy black and white girl .

DSC01071.JPG

IMAG0037.JPG

They are gorgeous but I love Nancy's markings... she is very pretty!

I have a very mad cat a rescue from the RSPCA found in a garden with 2 kittens very young but apparently had lots of litters her little tummy was apricot colour when we had her she now has a lovely white under carriage, she stalks you like some sort of James Bond secret agent hiding behind doors and washing etc

Here she is her name is pushkins

image.jpg

other than Chance i have a female rat called bobby, she is about 2 years old, hwne i have more time tomorrow i will post pictures

Oh wow - rats make great pets don't they???

Rats are great pets, much better than hamsters! They areeasier to handle and you can really play with them. They aren't completely nocturnal so you do get to see them in the daytime. They love your company, are always pleased to see you and are very intelligent. They don't bite either!

Not sure how to do it - I only really use the mobile site! Will I need to use the laptop? I'll have a go after kids have gone to bed!

Not sure how to do it - I only really use the mobile site! Will I need to use the laptop? I'll have a go after kids have gone to bed!

You can upload pics on the phone, I have done it before... :)

Shout if you get stuck :)

Back