The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dobé And Fiebe In France

Ellen

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone !

It's been a while, but here we are again. Meanwhile we've been on holiday to France and we had a wonderful time over there. Ofcourse Dobé and Fiebe would like to share their holiday pictures with you!

Unfortuntaley I forgot my zoom-lens on holiday but I've tried to take some pictures with the camera we had with us. I hope you'll like them.

lacanau2008_915_3.jpg

Dobé and Fiebe at Lacanau Beach

lacanau2008_dag3_043.jpg

Ofcourse Dobé had her favourite toy with her!

lacanau2008_dag3_038.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_044_1.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_025.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_023.jpg

Oh yes, this is sisterlove!

lacanau2008_dag3_022.jpg

dobelacanau300_2.jpg

One of the most beautiful pictures of Dobé

lacanau2008_922.jpg

lacanau2008_dag4_005_4.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_033.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_035.jpg

lacanau2008_dag3_036.jpg

Our oldest whippetgirl Dobé didn't want to go home yet...

These are just a few pictures of the many pictures we have !!

I'll keep you all updated.

Lots of greetings from Belgium.

What fabulous pictures of your stunning girls enjoying their holidays... :wub: :wub: thank you for sharing them, they made me smile... :thumbsup:

WOW (w00t) What great photographs!! Your girls are lovely :wub: Looks like they enjoyed France :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed looking at these pictures, thanks for sharing :)

Em x

Fantastic photographs, makes me wish I was there!

Your whippets are beautiful :wub:

Simply stunning - what a lucky pair of beautiful dogs you have.

Ellen, I never tire of seeing photos of your beautiful girls, Dobe and Fiebe. :wub: :huggles: :wub: You take such stunning photos of them - you have a real talent for photography. Thanks for sharing them with us. :thumbsup:

they really do look like sisters don't they :wub:

that's a great one on the boat, you had beautiful blue skys and what lovely white sand. Where did you stay that they allowed your dogs on the sunbeds around the pool ?

Julie D said:
Where did you stay that they allowed your dogs on the sunbeds around the pool ?
Every year we rent a holiday house, they have a private garden with private pool. It's a perfect vacation with the dogs!

We drive by car for 11 hours 'til we arrive and Dobé and Fiebe have no problem with that.

They're such wonderful dogs.

lacanau2008_002.jpg

After the long trip, everyone is happy when we arrive

lacanau2008_003.jpg

Our girls Dobé and Fiebe love it over there.

It's like coming home, because they already know it's our yearly stay.

lacanau2008_004.jpg

(w00t) WOW What fantastic photos, :thumbsup: your dogs are stunning :wub: :wub:

Glad you had a nice holiday. :)

Sonia and Jesse xx

I love seeing photos of your gorgeous girls :wub: :wub: looks like a wonderful place for your holidays

wow! fantastic photos

u have beautiful dogs,xx

wow (w00t) it's beautiful. Lucky you on the continent not having to have a passprt for your pets.

In Spain last year I was amazed at the number of people with their pets on holiday.

Fantastic photographs as usual :D .....Your girls are always having sooo much fun :D :wub:

What a great life Dobé and Fiebe lead :huggles: - lovely photos of your holiday :thumbsup: - can you squeeze me in the car next year? :- " :lol:

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful girls :wub: :wub: They make such a lovely pair together and having so much fun :) .

Makes me want to go on holiday too, loved all the blue sky and white sand :D

Just have to say those photos are so stunning I just had to go back and have another look :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zephyr said:
What a great life Dobé and Fiebe lead :huggles:   - lovely photos of your holiday :thumbsup:   - can you squeeze me in the car next year? :- "  :lol:
Oh sure, we still have some space for some luggage on the roof of the car :teehee:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow there really great pics :cheers: :huggles: :huggles:

~Sarah~ said:
Ellen, I never tire of seeing photos of your beautiful girls, Dobe and Fiebe.  :wub:   :huggles:   :wub:   You take such stunning photos of them - you have a real talent for photography. Thanks for sharing them with us.  :thumbsup:

Ditto... :D lovely colours too :thumbsup:

Back