The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Do Your Colours Match...........

i dont think mine really match

DSCF1056.jpg

mine match up prity well with haveing 5 fawn and 2 black whippets they go well and 2 fawn greyhounds 2 party colours one fawn and one black oh and the odd one outs the lurcher talula shes brindel party but we dont say the B word very lound here they even match my house as my living rooms sort of fawn and creams with leopard print bits while the blacks match my hall as that black and white if i got differnt colours dogs i would have to redecorat lol

Mine don't so much MATCH as COMPLEMENT :) which lots of the above dogs do, too - they might not completely match but together look great. Check out R and Gs front legs - they have colored bits and white bits in the same places even though the colours are different ;)

NikonbackupJan09086.jpg

DSCF1056.jpg
No Trac...I don't think they really do - but they're bloody gorgeous!!!
who cares they are beautiful

trac they do match they are like the oposite of anns little pack, instead of having the solid fawn, you have the solid brown (which is the colour of the brindle stripes) :thumbsup:

i would say ruby and star dont match they are opposite, one is fawn with white bits and one is white with fawn bits :teehee:

IMG_3220-3.jpg

blue next, then black and white :-

Last edited by a moderator:
DSCF1056.jpg

trac they do match they are like the oposite of anns little pack, instead of having the solid fawn, you have the solid brown (which is the colour of the brindle stripes) :thumbsup:

i would say ruby and star dont match they are opposite, one is fawn with white bits and one is white with fawn bits :teehee:

IMG_3220-3.jpg

Planning to expand your pack there Katie :-

I'd like a bit more white on our next one :-

DSCF1056.jpg

IMG_3220-3.jpg

Planning to expand your pack there Katie :-

I'd like a bit more white on our next one :-

yes rach,

im rehoming one first, there isnt enough room for OH, and both girls and a new one in MY bed so somethings got to give. :teehee:

He is free to ANY home, if you want him? (w00t) :- :sweating:

I think Dolly and Remmy match pretty well. :huggles:

200775.jpg

200855.jpg

I have Simba and Amber who are affectionately known as the terrible twins. They are very alike even when I have taken one into aclass a shows then take the other into the next class the judge often says I've already seen this one. Spot the obvious mistake :oops:

Mum and dad Tegan and Owen also get the same comments both being fawn brindle but apart from that I have 2 brindle parti colours (not alike) 1 black brindle 1 white and black jude is blue fawn brindle and little Holly is a fawn and white parti.

Ours dont match :lol:

012_1_.JPG

014_1_.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back