The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Do You Kiss Your Whippet?

dessie said:
It's nice to hear that the men kiss their Whippets as well!!!

Yep, my OH kisses our Whippets! :huggles:

new_coat.jpg

yup my 2 dogs get johnny snogs..WITH TONGUES TOO :eek: AND I SUCK MY FEERETS NOSE !! :wub: hes just the bestest :thumbsup:

hed eat everybody else but just loves me..... :wub: ........

ps can you blame him :eek: :- " im kidding :)

j o:) hn

Last edited by a moderator:
OF COURSE I kiss my whippets! On their heads, but not the pads of their feet - I've seen what my dogs run through sometimes!! (w00t) (w00t)

altho the pads of puppies are very tempting :wub: :wub:

YES! Me and my husband are teaching Belle basic commands (she's almost 5 months old now) and one of them is "Kisses!" to which she almost always gives us a kiss :wub:

Of course we kiss her back, I love kissing her on the nose :huggles:

yep me and my husband kiss the dogs on the top of their heads and i kiss their necks when i hug them.

i also kiss the bridge of their noses.

I did recently got a frenchie off Badger (w00t) i kissed his nose and then went to say something to my OH and as i spoke Badger poked his tongue in my mouth....which made me splutter like a mad thing (w00t)

But yeah whippets are meant for kisses but i confess i kiss my beagle boy and i blow raspberries on our boxer bitch too (w00t)

I love kissing mine! They love to come say thank you after they been feed with tripe breath (w00t) Love kissing their cold noses and silky foreheads!

Scarlett is a great kisser too,just that sometimes she thinks she must use teeth,only a little nibble though.I have no shame.Would rather kiss my dogs any day inc Leo our bichon :huggles: .

Yep me too :)) another [SIZE=14pt]Whipperkissaholic[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

:wub: Yes, I too am a kissaholic - 99% of the time .....

but not when Frosty comes in from the garden having been observed munching the unmentionables! Then the cry goes up ....

DON'T KISS FROSTY (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

yep i kiss mine to, my OH says that i shouldnt kiss them because of where their noses have been, but i dont care, he also says that if he got as many kisses as them he would be a very happy man :lol:

I give keano lots of kisses and he gives me lots of kisses :wub: :wub: :wub:

there are more germs in my gop then keano so i dont mind.

Naturally! What else are whippets for?

i love to snuffle into Dij's neck and kiss behind his ears

Juley said:
I've got SIX puppies to kiss as well.  They are yummy and smell wonderful.  :*   :*   :*   :*   :*   :* . :lol:   :thumbsup:

Aaaahh, puppy kisses :wub: :wub:

I kiss all of my dogs & friends dogs :p :thumbsup:

my dad,mum,lil sister and i all kiss our dog ellie and she kisses us back lol :wub:

Id sooner kiss my dogs and Floyd the cat than my OH :oops:

ermmmmmmmmm that will be a big fat YES!!!

ctmpphptIn90f.jpg

and its his first birthday tomorrow and the kisses aint stopped they just got wetter,

ummm he aint a whippet but he still my puppy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely, and i also kiss baby girl's tummy :)

But I am not so keen on them kissing my face :b

Back