The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Did You Enjoy Your Norfolk Holiday?

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score
had a lovely surprise this week to find Mr Pennymeadow himself and family were holidaying in almost my home town, caught up a few times and had a good laugh in great company , had a night at the dogs , and another on lamp :thumbsup:

but he will kill me to telling you all :- " he went all cultural when i lent Mrs Pennymeadow my norfolk museums pass (w00t) :oops:

great to spend time in great company , took him around some lamping areas i have , and had a couple of runs :thumbsup:

some good times had , please come back and visit soon :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Culture eh my mrs wanted to go to every museum in the Flipping east of England :eek: :eek: :eek:after someone gave her a free pass but with the Pennymeadow Patter me & the lads avoided all of them ;D ;D it did cost us in shopping though but at the end of the day i went Greyhound racing TOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;D ;D cheers for a top nights Lamping Tanya some very tidy land you hunt down there & some very BIG rabbits TOOOOOOOOO I called at Lamping Mans for a brew on Thursday before racing but he was unavailable so just had my pic took by his whippet bus ;)

So a big thank you to Mim & Darren for feeding the Pennymeadow Gang on route to our holiday & it was great to see you both will soon be heading your way again to try some more Lincolnshire night clubs so get your dancing shoes polished mate. ;)

Also a big thank you to Tanya Lee & there gang for great company/Lamping & Banter see you soon :)

hols.jpg

he went all cultural when i lent Mrs Pennymeadow my norfolk museums pass
HE belongs in a museum :- "

a big thank you to Mim & Darren for feeding the Pennymeadow Gang on route to our holiday
He'll be feeling the recession now :- "

Mark Roberts said:

a big thank you to Mim & Darren for feeding the Pennymeadow Gang on route to our holiday

:lol: :lol: :lol: well its a good job we don't need to buy films & night flashes for the camera these days or we would all feel the recession :thumbsup:

My grandkids said something along those lines when they asked me did i know Jesus (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Mark Roberts said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: well its a good job we don't need to buy films & night flashes for the camera these days or we would all feel the recession :thumbsup:

My grandkids said something along those lines when they asked me did i know Jesus (w00t) (w00t)

I`ve heard a few creeks when he`s been carrying the rabbit bag up the big fell :D :D :D :D Bit like antiques roadshow :D :D :D :cheers:

:D

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Culture eh my mrs wanted to go to every museum in the Flipping east of England  :eek: :eek: :eek:after someone gave her a free pass but with the Pennymeadow Patter me & the lads avoided all of them ;D ;D it did cost us in shopping though but at the end of the day i went Greyhound racing TOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;D ;D cheers for a top nights Lamping Tanya some very tidy land you hunt down there & some very BIG rabbits TOOOOOOOOO I called at Lamping Mans for a brew on Thursday before racing but he was unavailable so just had my pic took by his whippet bus ;)
So a big thank you to Mim & Darren for feeding the Pennymeadow Gang on route to our holiday & it was great to see you both will soon be heading your way again to try some more Lincolnshire night clubs so get your dancing shoes polished mate. ;)

Also a big thank you to Tanya Lee & there gang for great company/Lamping & Banter see you soon :)

hols.jpg

:D

Back