The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Did Anyone Else See It?

gabbitas31

Di
Registered
Reaction score
(w00t) Did anyone else watch that funny film last night on BBC 1 at 11.45 about three Irish men who trained a greyhound to pay off their debts. Very funny film, i was waiting to see Stormy and his friend turn up at the lurcher raceing scene. Great film i think it was called (Three men and a dog) Did you watch it???? :thumbsup: Diane.

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Did anyone else watch that funny film last night on BBC 1 at 11.45 about three Irish men who trained a greyhound to pay off their debts. Very funny film, i was waiting to see Stormy and his friend turn up at the lurcher raceing scene. Great film i think it was called (Three men and a dog) Did you watch it???? :thumbsup: Diane.

hi,

yes i cn it lol wot a laugh (w00t) i had watching it and ave gt it on dvd and already watched it lik 3 times be4. lol. :lol:

its called "man about a dog"

great wee film as i zd i laugh the whole way through it.

:thumbsup:

rhonda

longstone lad said:
gabbitas31 said:

hi,

yes i cn it lol wot a laugh (w00t) i had watching it and ave gt it on dvd and already watched it lik 3 times be4. lol. :lol:

rhonda

strangely enough diane stormys dog storm was supposed to have a main role in the film. john and his girlfriend then were to be in the movie but the weather kept delaying filming and storm was in the supreme british lurcher championship on the day they finally were filming. so john opted to go to peterboro. and better than that the american producer said that on the opening of the film in belfast ol STORM wouldve been at the cinema to welcome and meet the movie goers on way in !! he wouldve been star dog !! alas and alack. i think a few lurcher folk went down as stand ins too!

Had that on dvd for a while now. Seen in about 20 times but always makes me chuckle. :lol:

:) Can't believe i haven't seen it before., and when he shxxxt in the car i couldn't stop laughing. :thumbsup: Diane.

Not seen it yet but my sister taped it for me :thumbsup: could do with a good laugh :)

herby said:
longstone lad said:
gabbitas31 said:

hi,

rhonda

strangely enough diane stormys dog storm was supposed to have a main role in the film. john and his girlfriend then were to be in the movie but the weather kept delaying filming and storm was in the supreme british lurcher championship on the day they finally were filming. so john opted to go to peterboro. and better than that the american producer said that on the opening of the film in belfast ol STORM wouldve been at the cinema to welcome and meet the movie goers on way in !! he wouldve been star dog !! alas and alack. i think a few lurcher folk went down as stand ins too!

(w00t) Hi Herby, i thought it looked like his kind of scene, Tell me Herby is it realy like that in Ireland, if it is i would fit in fine.. :p :p :p :p :p Diane.

gabbitas31 said:
great film, had it on dvd :thumbsup:

hely said:
gabbitas31 said:
great film, had it on dvd :thumbsup:

worth staying up late for,great film.Lady P. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fleesh said:
Couldn''t stop laughing  :) . Was really good  :lol:
I'm confused, was this a comedy? :unsure: Only, I've heard others saying how horrific it was, and that a man was shown killing a deerhound with a spade, and then a cat was thrown onto a racing track? :unsure: Or is this a coincidence, and there have been two similarish films shown recently? :unsure:

yea I saw the film too,

there should be more whippet and grey hound films made ! he-he :b

(w00t)

Iv'e seen it before and it was the bit when the dog was still lying in the traps that cracked me up

And "But it's sumbodies dog!!!!"

To funny.

:thumbsup: :D

Back