The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dessie Mackens Terrier Lurcher And Whippet Show 10 April 10

Two for you Keiran, and i didn't take the first one, Darren had my camera for a while :p

DSC_0206-1.jpg

Keiran's new dog...

DSC_0106-1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures, you captured the day well, you're really becoming one with the ole camera :lol: Loved the picture of the lamping class winner, was that a male model standing with the dog :- thoroughly enjoyed myself, thanks for the memories bluebell, God bless you and your efforts, see you soon
I think there was a few male models :lol: was delighted when you won the lamping class with Ace :thumbsup: your great craic Jacko :p :lol: see you soon :thumbsup:

nice pictures, beautiful dogs. I like the look of Billy's Shadow.

Being safety conscious, I wouldn't have been happy with dogs racing without muzzles and with over 6 dogs racing together - was that 9 whippets I counted in the line-up (photo on previous page). Well done Paris, who looks far smaller than her other under 23" competitors (I wonder would there be enough non-ped whippets/small lurchers to support a race for dogs under 21")

I've had a dog bitten by an unmuzzled dog on the run back from the end of the race and I've seen other racing dogs bitten by unmuzzled racers.

Had a great day.. welldone to everyone who won & took part :thumbsup: was nice to see everyone again.. & thanx keiran for slipping Zola in the U23" racing final, was much appreciated..

great pix..

Rose :))

Last edited by a moderator:
excelent photos again there Deirdre,Paris is looking in fine form :thumbsup: love to pop in here and see what Paris has been up to,well done all,there looked some fantastic dogs on show there,loved the little terriers at the end they looked in fantastic condition,keep up the good work there d,,going to come over there to a show one of these fine days ;)

BIG WELL DONE :thumbsup:

DSC_0494-1.jpg

Rose with Diego 1st U23" Racing & Zola got Reserve in the U23" Racing & Reserve in the Simulated Coursing...

and your Paris coming 3rd as well :thumbsup: A
1sm179Firstplace.gif
eclipsee_silver_cup.gif
eclipsee_bronze_cup.gif
What a day for you all :thumbsup:

and well done all the othere winners, looks like a good day was had by all and some great weather to go with it 8)

super pics as well Dee
photog.gif

nice pictures, beautiful dogs. I like the look of Billy's Shadow.
Being safety conscious, I wouldn't have been happy with dogs racing without muzzles and with over 6 dogs racing together - was that 9 whippets I counted in the line-up (photo on previous page). Well done Paris, who looks far smaller than her other under 23" competitors (I wonder would there be enough non-ped whippets/small lurchers to support a race for dogs under 21")

I've had a dog bitten by an unmuzzled dog on the run back from the end of the race and I've seen other racing dogs bitten by unmuzzled racers.
Thanks for that Macha :thumbsup: wee Paris does hold her own for all the size of her, and wee Zola's not much bigger...

Big Jacko's Show is having U21" Whippet Type straight racing & Whippet Racing with papers :thumbsup:

Had a great day.. welldone to everyone who won & took part :thumbsup: was nice to see everyone again.. & thanx keiran for slipping Zola in the U23" racing final, was much appreciated..
great pix..

Rose :))
not a bother rose,see evryone at the next one :clown:

Back