The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

derby 1st and second

yer i know u aint .thank your dad again for taking me and my dog last weekend.thanks to him my dog has a grape addiction. (o well it will keep him of the fags) ha ha :) :p ;) ??? :b

every dog that ran was a winner,well done to chris n paul,and everyone else who played a part in the running of the english whippet derby.dint think much of having pesentation in crematorium tho :D

:) :p hey grapes r the key there my dogs favourite, at least if hes eatin grapes it means hes eatin !!! :p :p i agree tho neil the presentation was well crampd but that wernt chris and pauls fault

Last edited by a moderator:
??? CREMATORIAN ????? this sounds DEAD interesting, come on neilpem tell us what you mean lol :D :p ???

lol i mean the presentation was upstairs in the room where you women play bingo and it has a pair of red curtains at front which made it look like a crematorium you dink!!!!!!! ps never said it was chris fault she was mad about it being held up there :b :D

lol dink, we will have to book the hall for next year then cos debs and i need room to do our rock n roll ey debs lol :D

No it wasn't chris's fault...it was probably aycliffe council as it was never mentioned but will be amended for next year ...hopefully it will still will be here ..

Back