The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dennis's Dog Diary

Happy 11th birthday Dennis! You are looking so handsome x

November 2nd: Firstly, thanks everyone for my birthday wishes! I have been so busy celebrating.

Today I went out with our next door neighbour and some other black Labrador friends!
Go Black Lab Squad!

71120F06-670A-4264-ACE1-CEC2DBBB76D4.jpeg

Sunday 6th Jan 2019: Wow mum has been rubbish updating my diary! She said she's going to be better from now on. It's been a busy month but my favourite part was spending New Year with my sister Bea. Here we are in the car about to go to Seaton Beach in Cornwall :)

IMG_1775.JPG

March 11th 2019:

Wow mum hasn’t posted for ages! She’s rubbish.

We went on a super windy walk today which blew all the cobwebs away :)

722EC548-F77B-4397-9600-50D456F92FFB.jpeg

May 12th 2019:

Mum and dad took me to my friend Freddie’s house to have a bath :eek: (he’s very lucky and has a hot outside tap) they keep saying I need to look nice for something called a wedding?

3F26FB53-A692-4FEE-9109-B54AAC74AD75.jpeg

Will Dennis get a new suit? Or at least a posh collar for the special day? And will there be suitable doggy catering laid on.. got to ask the important things you know !

You look very handsome and distinguished you won't need a bow tie or new collar to make you look fancy but try and hold yourself back if you think you need to bark to get Mums attention:D

Congrats to mum and dad x
I'm sure you'll be the perfect gentleman Dennis :)

Will Dennis get a new suit? Or at least a posh collar for the special day? And will there be suitable doggy catering laid on.. got to ask the important things you know !

He has a tweed bow tie and collar and he also has a miniature version of our wedding cake (minus all the fancy filings!)

try and hold yourself back if you think you need to bark to get Mums attention:D

Wait for the bit when they ask if anyone knows of any lawful impediment to this marriage...

I hope you and Oliver have the best day of your lives, Josie :emoji_bride_with_veil:

Wait for the bit when they ask if anyone knows of any lawful impediment to this marriage...

I hope you and Oliver have the best day of your lives, Josie :emoji_bride_with_veil:

Ha Ha yes I’m hoping it stays quiet then... would be funny if Den decided to bark at that point though!

Thank you Judy - 3 day countdown :)

Congratulations to Mum and Dad and that bow tie is very natty too.

Congratulations to you both:)
Blue is definitely your colour Dennis:)

Back