The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dennis Lindsay

Liz Third

Registered
Reaction score
There will be a funeral service at Kippen Church on Thursday 5 Jan at 2.45 pm. Followed by a tea at The Inn at Kippen.

We remember the Lindays from the days when the Northern & the SPWRC held match meets. Mr Lindsay was always a real sport & a gentleman. Sadly a dying breed.

Our sincere condolences.

Terry & Sheila Smith.

So sad to hear this news - we visited the SPWRC at Stirling once with the Northern PWRC, and have fond memories of the day when Dennis and Flora went out of their way to make us welcome. Our sincere condolences. R.I.P. Dennis

June Jonigk said:
So sad to hear this news - we visited the SPWRC at Stirling once with the Northern PWRC, and have fond memories of the day when Dennis and Flora went out of their way to make us welcome.  Our sincere condolences.  R.I.P. Dennis
Dennis will be sadly missed by jennifer and Helena, special memories of him and his behind the sceens work in maintaining the smooth running of race days . Will need to visit the club some time and let Bertha ,(Bimbo ,the GSDs granchild )have a shot-as well as encourage us to stop feeding Nifty malteesers. Our thoughts are with Flora and everyone involved with the club, past and present.

We were sad to hear the news about Mr. Dennis Lindsay; we spent many a pleasant Sunday racing at the Stirling club with our first Whippet, after being introduced to racing by Dennis and Flora. We also travelled to meetings in England in the 80s, happy memories. Although we are not able to attend meeetings now, we know Dennis will be sadly missed by everyone. J. and S. Gillan

I also was sad to hear about Dennis. Although I think we never met, when I was Sec of WCRA back in the 80s I remember writing to Dennis and alway got a prompt reply. My thoughts are with his family.

Rob Rixon

Back