The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dee Dee And Meg Go Training

tracey what a lovely pic of you!!! now i can put a face to you!!!!! great pics of the dogs too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fab pics looks like a good time was had :D

See you Saturday :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
:thumbsup:
IMG_0668.jpg

:thumbsup: Well done tracey ,am sure all this work will pay off ,great runing shots

lovely dogs :thumbsup:

What beautiful dogs. And aren't you all lucky to have sutch a lovely field to train on.

Quality photographs. Best wishes. Sue x. :huggles:

wow just look at them go!!! dee dee is very keen , last time i see her like that was at the race to the food bowl!!! a close contest between her and birds ruby!! :- "

good luck for sat meg!! :thumbsup:

Fabulous pictures Lampy :thumbsup: Really great to see both Tracey's dogs so interested in the lure :huggles:

Looks like you had a fab day Trix, Deedee looks great, a credit to you :wub:

On a serious note now Mr Lamping Man...can you make me look that pretty in my photographs please (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

Fab pics!!U look like u all had a really good time! Ill have to pop over and visit next time im visiting my folks ( they live in Suffolk). I love meetingnew whippy freinds and nowhere near me does lure coursing :(

Great pics. Good luck to Meg for Saturday :huggles: :thumbsup:

TC said:
Fabulous pictures Lampy :thumbsup: Really great to see both Tracey's dogs so interested in the lure :huggles:

Looks like you had a fab day Trix, Deedee looks great, a credit to you :wub:

On a serious note now Mr Lamping Man...can you make me look that pretty in my photographs please (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

That is an interesting quetion :blink: I can deal with the impossible maybe but MIRACLES........... might be asking a bit much of me Tracey :lol: :- " :luck: :thumbsup:

lovely shots chris, good luck tracey for saturday with meg its going to be a great day :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Fabulous pics and lovely whippies :wub: :wub: :wub:

looks like you had a good day.thought for amoment our oliver was there for awhile.where did you get the slip lead from being looking for one on ebay and gooogle :cheers:

controversial said:
looks like you had a good day.thought for amoment our oliver was there for awhile.where did you get the slip lead from being looking for one on ebay and gooogle :cheers:
Hello Graham. Got the slips from a shop that advertises in Countrymans Weekly but can't remember the name unfortunately. I think they were in Bolton. And yes, we all had a great day. See you both on Sat. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: its always the same when your looking for something,it turns up not that far away . will ask at the northern on sunday if anyone knows the shop cheers lampy. :thumbsup:

hi graham there was one on ebay two days ago but this one was a single and they where made in france went for £14.90 and i just missed it :( the maker was selling them so mite come up again. :luck:

:( Great little dogs superb pic, love to see dogs on the real stuff sorry but lure coursing not for me. :(

Back