The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dave Hopper[atlanta]

jeffb

Registered
Reaction score
does anybody know how dave is just been told by ste that he,s in hospital

Best wishes Dave hope your soon ok again --any one going to see him please pass on our regards--

Steve /Karen /Harry

just had a call from dianne and she says dave as been diagnosed as having bells palsey so hopefully he will be out monday

i had that a few years ago,get well soon m8,i bet he thought he was having a stroke,i did,it affects the middle ear makes one side of the face numb,and the mouth,and eye,can take months to get better,took mine about 4 months,

:luck: hope your feeling better, see you soon, sue xxx

kenny m said:
i had that a few years ago,get well soon m8,i bet he thought he was having a stroke,i did,it affects the middle ear makes one side of the face numb,and the mouth,and eye,can take months to get better,took mine about 4 months,
yes kenny they thought he had a stroke at first but the tests showed otherwise,he is now on steroids so hopefully will be back to his normal self.

hope dave,s better soon diane i done think he will be quiet for long anyway

:huggles: Get well soon Dave, all the best :thumbsup: .

jeffb Posted Today, 04:11 PM   hope dave,s better soon diane i done think he will be quiet for long anyway
Dave can do quiet ?? :blink:

SPEEDY RECOVERY DAVE :luck: :luck: :luck:

HOPE RECOVERY IS SOON DAVE...TAKE CARE.... :thumbsup:

cheers everyboby, yes i thoughti was having a strock.exactly what kenny said. missed running the dog. hopefully out tomorrow. and back to it. its setback after setback.using the computer in the hospital built into telly bit d :( ear.

well dave i didn,t think they would keep you quiet for long, hope your feeling better

glad your ok Dave :thumbsup: , some people will do anything to get out the snow, :eek: even eat hospital food:D ;) speak soon lookafter yourself

Back