The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Dasher - 8 Year Old Whippet Girl

FeeFee

Registered
Reaction score
I hope it's OK to post this here on behalf of the Oldies Club.

DasherDerby.jpg

Dasher is a sweet, gentle whippet. She is eight years old and spayed. Dasher was taken to Derby RSPCA when her owner unfortunately became too ill to care for her. Dasher has a big heart and a lot of love to give to her new owners.

Dasher must be wondering what on earth is happening to her, and being a delicate little whippet she will feel the cold. Derby RSPCA staff are giving Dasher lots of TLC, but she desperately needs to be out of kennels and in a cosy home.

Dasher likes lots of affection and just wants to spend her twilight years surrounded by plenty of home comforts, being loved and cherished.

If you are interested in Dasher, please contact Derby RSPCA on 01332 344620. Don’t forget to mention the Oldies Club!

———————————-

RSCPA Derby & District Branch

The Animal Centre

45 Abbey Street

Derby

DE22 3SP

The Oldies Club - Helping older dogs find forever homes

www.oldies.org.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh the poor darling! I hope she finds someone to love her soon! :*

What about the lady Dawn knows is looking for an older whippet?

older whippet wanted

Thanks for that - I hadn't noticed that someone had already posted a link to Dasher on that thread, so if the lady is still looking she may follow up on her. Fingers crossed!

Aww I hope she finds a loving home really soon, I'm sure she will :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :luck: :luck:

Aww shes lovely :wub: come on someone must be able to make room for her :- "

Hi

I have just phoned and left the number on the answering machine so fingers crossed she is not too far away.

Will let you know if anything comes of it :thumbsup:

That's brilliant, Dawn, thanks for following up on this.

Let's hope it might be a happy outcome for the dog and for your friend. :)

fingers crossed for little dasher. :luck: :luck: :luck: :)

She does look a lovely girl, feel really sorry for her.

She must be so sad after having enjoyed a loving home and now finds herself alone in kennels.

Hope she is found a good home soon.

:luck: Dasher :wub:

What a shame they didnt get in touch with JR Whippet Rescue instead of the RSPCA , then she would have gone to a new home probably straight away inseted of kennels :( Bless her , I cant imagine how she must be feeling . :(

Everything crossed for this beautiful girl :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Awww Dasher is gorg, poor little lamb!! :(

Has anyone been updated on whether she has been re-homed? I hope she has found a loving permenant home :luck: :luck:

Midnight Runner said:
Awww Dasher is gorg, poor little lamb!!  :(
Has anyone been updated on whether she has been re-homed? I hope she has found a loving permenant home  :luck:   :luck:

Good look Dasher :wub: an :huggles: to keep u warm.Hope you ind a loving home soon.

:( Does she need a home and does the location matter? Any background info

available? Thanks.

gillymutt - you would need to call the RSPCA branch where she is being held to get any more information about her. As far as I'm aware she is still looking :(

Fiona

www.oldies.org.uk

DASHERDerby2.jpg

Think she's still looking for someone/somewhere

:luck: :luck: Dasher

Back