The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Daphne's Debut

Jiminy

Registered
Reaction score
Thistle is so proud of Daphne's antics that she asked if I'd post some pictures for her. So here's Daphne looking so sweet :wub: :wub:

41268060733_0_ALB.jpg

Daphne playing at being Worlds strongest Iggie (w00t)

52268060733_0_ALB.jpg

...and here's another of her many talents :b :b I didn't ask Sheila what tune she was playing :lol:

97902160733_0_SM.jpg

Hopefully this is a bigger picture of Daphne playing the piano :- "

12232160733_0_ALB2.jpg

I was wondering who Thistle was until I saw the piano then the penny dropped. :thumbsup:

Lovely photos of a very clever Daphne.

Daphne is Zoomies blood sister but one year older! Thought people especially Felicity would like to see how clever she is as I have heard that Zoomie is really smart too. Must be something to do with Jan???

She's [SIZE=14pt]l o v e l y ! ! ![/SIZE] That pic of her playing piano is :wub:

Those paws!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: She is just sooooooooooooooooooo sweet :wub: & talented!!! :D

Daphne is a little beauty. :wub: :wub: :wub: More Iggy pics please. :) :)

Isn't she beautiful? :wub: :wub: Glad we have finally got some pictures of her, Thistle, MORE PLEASE! :thumbsup:

:wub: She's lovely!

What's she playing on the piano Chopin or Beethoven????

She's absolutely beautiful! Lovely expressive eyes, & obviously a very talented musician!! :D

zilloot said:
:wub: She's lovely!What's she playing on the piano Chopin or Beethoven????
I should think its BACH!!! :- " :teehee: :p

Thistle said:
I have heard that Zoomie is really smart too. Must be something to do with Jan???
:p :b Today the wee man has asked to get [SIZE=14pt]outside[/SIZE] to do all his toileting and has obligingly performed!

He started baby-skoool on Tuesday night and performed outside when asked during the break :wub: :wub: ... then promptly beat up a Weimaraner puppy four times his size :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol: :lol:

zilloot said:
then promptly beat up a Weimaraner puppy four times his size :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :lol:   :lol:
Oh Yes thats my Boy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back