The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts

Boxing Helena said:
~JO~ said:
Not a very good one, but of myself with Louis (Meandi Dare to Dream) VHC Postgrad dog

jo.jpg

Hello JO , (don't know your real name ) :D

It is lovely to see your picture here.

We ( a friend and me ) came to you after judgements to ask about this lovely boy, do you remember ? he impressed us a lot :thumbsup:

But I have to say, this is not such a good picture of your dog, because in real he looked so much better.

I will try to place a picture, so you will be sure who posted this .

It is a picture of my Justin who was 3th in open class. ( a dream comming true !!! )

Hi Bart - yes this picture is not the best of Louis! But the only one I have of him at Crufts. It was good to meet you at Crufts - I have sent you a pm :D

Congratulations on your 3rd with Justin and also your 1st with your lovely fawn bitch :cheers:

Here is Louis at home a few weeks ago (an awful background for a brindle) but a nice picture of him

18-2-08024-comp.jpg

Did anyone get pics of the Racing /coursing dog class that Beetle won? And of the KC good Citizens? That well known citizen Tigger was 2nd.

Adagio said:
Hello You all!First once again thak You all for Your big support by the ring side - that was not hard att all to feel. Thank You for all the congratulations by e-mails and phone calls and SMS. This has been a thrill I can tell You. Robbie showed for me better then ever so it was a total joy - well I whispered in his ear that he had to.

We have now after some hours sleep arrived at home. We arrived now at midnight.

It has been a very long journey. Muy english is to bad to tell all the words I wanted.

I have not looked what is in my camera but it is not so much.

If any of You have som nice pictures from Cruft's please send to me privet at

stefan@whippet.se.

Thank You once again!

Stefan

CONGRATULATIONS :huggles: :huggles: A LOVELY DOG :wub: :wub:

Did any take any pictures of the veteran bitches I would like to have one of Falconcrag Victorianna!

Please send to

stefan@whippet.se

/Stefan

Did anybody get a photo of 3rd in U/Grad bitch my fawn bitch with Kevin handling?

My daughter took a camera but never took one photo of my dogs :wacko:

Well done to everyone who was placed at Crufts, bit of a delay posting a pic but i`ve only just worked out how to work my new camera... (w00t)

Here is a pic of Emme (Buebezi Femme Fatale at Oxana) ...placed 4th in a very strong Junior Class.

S7000054.JPG

Liz Third said:
Did anyone get pics of the Racing /coursing dog class that Beetle won?  And of the KC good Citizens?  That well known citizen Tigger was 2nd.
I saw your dogs mentioned on the results page...Well done Liz Tigger and Beetle.. :cheers: :cheers:

oxana said:
Well done to everyone who was placed at Crufts, bit of a delay posting a pic but i`ve only just worked out how to work my new camera... (w00t)
Here is a pic of Emme (Buebezi Femme Fatale at Oxana) ...placed 4th in a very strong Junior Class.

Hi there

Can I say a huge well done. :cheers:

I think your bitch is litter sister to my Buebezi fait accompli from cresties. whom I got back in August 2007. born on 05.12.06, breeders Little & Hills.

I have met up with two of her brothers while they were out on a coursing day.

:cheers:

~JO~ said:
Here is Louis at home a few weeks ago (an awful background for a brindle) but a nice picture of him
18-2-08024-comp.jpg

Lovely photo :wub: - he looks like a completely different dog - amazing how camera angles can show such different story's.

suel said:
oxana said:

Hi there

Can I say a huge well done. :cheers:

I think your bitch is litter sister to my Buebezi fait accompli from cresties. whom I got back in August 2007. born on 05.12.06, breeders Little & Hills.

I have met up with two of her brothers while they were out on a coursing day.

:cheers:

Hi Suel...... yep you`re quite right, Emme is litter Sister to your little girl :)) ...i keep hearing lots about her and it would be lovely for the girls to meet up one day ......and the same goes for Finley .....you`ll have to let me know if you`re coming to any Whippet shows :thumbsup:

Sarah

shenace said:
~JO~ said:
18-2-08024-comp.jpg

Lovely photo :wub: - he looks like a completely different dog - amazing how camera angles can show such different story's.

Yes on this picture Louis is a completely different dog.

We were standing near the ring and watching the dogs, and our eye was always attracted to louis , so for everyone who knows him only from pictures, please wait until you see him in real : he is really stunning :)

Boxing Helena said:
shenace said:
~JO~ said:
18-2-08024-comp.jpg

Yes on this picture Louis is a completely different dog.

We were standing near the ring and watching the dogs, and our eye was always attracted to louis , so for everyone who knows him only from pictures, please wait until you see him in real : he is really stunning :)

Back