The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts

rach125

Registered
Reaction score
Hiya! just wondering if any of u are off to crufts in march? im goin with college and cant wait. and was just thinking if any of you were going aswell i wouldn't mind meeting up just to put faces to names! only thing is im goin on the fri so not sure if many of u will be there wat with work etc? :cheers:

A vast majority of us will be going on Sunday as that is Hound day. :( I am sure you will get to meet some though, :thumbsup: maybe Jo she might be on the Dorwest stand?

I'M GOING,CAN'T WAIT.ROLL ON CRUFTS.

I'm going too....but only on the Sunday, Hound & Terrier day :b ...with one of each!!!!! (w00t) :thumbsup:

im going rach, but on the sunday..........thats a shame, it would have been lovely to meet you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hound Day...with one dog....

AND yesterday I qualified for 2009 :- "

How chuffed am I (w00t) :teehee: :) (w00t) (w00t) :teehee: :))

i will be wearing a red carnation in my hair..........come and say hello (w00t)

(w00t) Im going - wouldnt miss it! :thumbsup: Im coming to cheer everyone else on :D

We'll be there on the Sunday.

Ruby in Junior bitch and Frankie in Limit dog!

Holly is staying at home, we didn't bother entering her in case there is the pitter patter of tiny paws soon :lol:

We will also be there on Sunday with Cassie in Limit Bitch unless she is in season, which she probably will be :- " BUT then we will come on our own and get much more shopping done :thumbsup:

i'll be there on the sunday, its my first time showing there and i cant wait :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]There will be some whippet folk there every day - manning the Discover Dogs stand AND the Whippet Rescue stall.[/SIZE]

I'm going but not sure which day. Some agility friends have made the team final so we are all going to cheer them on. Think it may be the Thursday.

aww damn! i was really wanting to see all ur dogs (and you )in the flesh! never mind suppose theres always next year!! ill defo be going to discover dogs straight away lol. Cant wait to see all the different breeds. And really want to see an afghan hound in all its glory! im just gonna leave my mate cos shes really hot on the German Pointers and i dont wanna be stuck there all day with her boring me outta my mind bout lexi. (her very aggressive dog!)

We hope to be there Sunday too depending on how things are at home and if my son will `babysit` :unsure: :wub:

I would like to go on the Sunday. I wonder if anyone is going from East Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire, or travelling down the A1 who would like to share expenses. My car or theirs.

Pauline

Im going sunday with my fox terriers and ive already qualified for 2009! yipee

Back