The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts

bpmoore

Registered
Reaction score
hi its me ben i no my mum has alredi said thnx 4 sayin good luk and it worked we gt 4th with will and pulled into the last 8 with owen :cheers:

Well done Ben, its allways hard to pick up any prize at Crufts :cheers:

Well done to you Ben and your Mum and glad to see you here

ps our pups are close related to yours mate

:D

bpmoore said:
hi its me ben i no my mum  has alredi said thnx 4 sayin good luk and it worked we gt 4th with will and pulled into the last 8 with owen  :cheers:

It takes me ages to work out what hes saying with text talk. :teehee:

But well done 8)

WISH YOU WOULD WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH WE FOREIGNERS jUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS DRIBBLE. SALUDOS, STEPHEN

oakmoorehill said:
bpmoore said:
Karen said:
lol i no it was hard :thumbsup:

(w00t) Hard work Ben all you did was sit on a chair looking after the bags and stuufing your face with food I did the hard work :oops:

Ben working hard at Crufts

DSCF0533.jpg

Well done Ben. Don`t take my last comments to heart. After all Sheffield County Council spent a lot of money teaching me English and after 45 years of trying to make myself understood and understand in Spanish and French I suddenly find I cannot understand my native language. Perhaps you could write in the South Yorkshire, Notts and North Derby dialect. Well done at Crufts. Cheers , Stephen

stephen mason said:
Well done Ben. Don`t take my last comments to heart. After all Sheffield County Council spent a lot of money teaching me English and after 45 years of trying to make myself understood and understand  in Spanish and French I suddenly find I cannot understand my native language. Perhaps you could write in the South Yorkshire, Notts and North Derby dialect. Well done at Crufts. Cheers , Stephen
i can read text but i end up sounding like a dalek :b (good job i dont read out loud or my husband would be worried...lol... :lol: )

oakmoorehill said:
bpmoore said:
Karen said:
lol i no it was hard :thumbsup:

(w00t) Hard work Ben all you did was sit on a chair looking after the bags and stuufing your face with food I did the hard work :oops:

and while you spent your time saying to people, 'yes, I do go on K9' :lol: :lol:

it was nice to meet you all :thumbsup:

stephen mason said:
WISH YOU WOULD WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH WE FOREIGNERS jUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS DRIBBLE. SALUDOS, STEPHEN

You dont have to be foreign not to understand what hes saying Stephen :- " , My 2 step daughters go on MSN and they type `proper words ` ;)

It worries me what the english language is coming to :( , this will soon be allowed in schools , you watch , give it 3 -5 years or so and `normal writing `will be a thing of the past . , I suppose they call it progress , You only have to read really old books eg Shakespear to see how things have changed in the english language

Back