The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts

Wonderful photos, Katia !

There will not be many people who made so nice pictures at Crufts- mine of last year were all very, very dark :(

Congratulations to all winners, esp. to K9ers :cheers:

Ulrike

nice piccys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [SIZE=21pt]well done to all who got placed[/SIZE] :cheers:

I would love to know who they all are! Some are obvious and easy to pick - eg Dolly Dove but....

Pardon my ignorance if I'm supposed to know better but who is this bitch?

Last edited by a moderator:
and the one here with the lady in purple?

aslan said:
Juley said:
Juley said:
Fantastic pix.  came out better than mine
Meant to say........the dark brindle girl in pix 2,3,and 4 is my Daisy.

Well Juley I think your Daisy is a very pretty bitch :* What's her pedigree name again?

She is Dumbriton Moon Flower Over Stormburst. Dumbriton Classic Gold x Ch. Elleonia Dancing Home to Dumbriton.

The chap in the dark siut is Ian Eagland, not sure who he is showing.

aslan said:

Thats Julie Meakin with Cornstalk Sweetheart of Oakbark . The other one I know the guy ,but he had 3 bitches entered and im not sure which that one is :( sorry Lana

JAX said:
aslan said:

Thats Julie Meakin with Cornstalk Sweetheart of Oakbark . The other one I know the guy ,but he had 3 bitches entered and im not sure which that one is :( sorry Lana

That's not Cornstalk sweetheart of oakbark.......unless someone's painted stripes on her (w00t) ,cos she'a a fawn!!! :wub:

Well who ever she is I think she's gorgeous- strpes or no stripes what a lovely breed type!

JAX said:
aslan said:

Here was me thinking it was Di Morgan :cheers: with CATCHACRE EVANGELINE OF MEANDI

The GUY is Paul Maidwell (I think his 1st name is Paul) with BECSCOTT CHARMING BOUQUET

gajo said:
Well who ever she is I think she's gorgeous- strpes or no stripes what a lovely breed type!
Unfortunatly I didn't watch the bitches :oops: but I would have liked to see her in flesh. She looks gorgeous!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Morgan said:
gajo said:
Unfortunatly I didn't watch the bitches :oops: but I would have liked to see her in flesh. She looks gorgeous!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wholeheartedly agree on all counts.

The Catchacre one gels with me Dawn - she reminds me a bit of Tiger Lily

dawn said:
JAX said:
aslan said:

Here was me thinking it was Di Morgan :cheers: with CATCHACRE EVANGELINE OF MEANDI

The GUY is Paul Maidwell (I think his 1st name is Paul) with BECSCOTT CHARMING BOUQUET

I thought it was Di but shes not in the catulgue , and there looks to be a picture of her earlier and shes not got a purple suit on :eek: . also the guy that Lana is on about is Mr Eagland with his Abbotswood bitches

Juley said:
aslan said:
Juley said:
Juley said:

Well Juley I think your Daisy is a very pretty bitch :* What's her pedigree name again?

She is Dumbriton Moon Flower Over Stormburst. Dumbriton Classic Gold x Ch. Elleonia Dancing Home to Dumbriton.

The chap in the dark siut is Ian Eagland, not sure who he is showing.

By detective work o:) its Abbotawood Sheer Heaven Ch Fullerton Dream Mover a xMarchpast Heaven Scent ,

and Im convinced thats Julie :b

aslan said:
Juley said:
Juley said:

I had a look at my original pictures and could decifer his catalogue number, which is 4929, so the bitch should be Abbotswood Heavens Joy.

JAX said:
By detective work  o:) its Abbotawood Sheer Heaven  Ch Fullerton Dream Mover a xMarchpast Heaven Scent , 
and Im convinced thats Julie  :b

The only class Paul Maidwell did anything was in was a Reserve in Limit Bitch and VHC behind him was Di Morgan - point proven I think!!!

Results of Limit Bitch

1st WELSTAR SCHEHEREZADE (MRS L M JONES)

2nd NEARCO HONEY BEE AT STARSWIFT (MRS S WIGNALL)

3rd WHEELSPIN LATE NIGHT EXTRA (MR M PATERSON)

Res BECSCOTT CHARMING BOUQUET (MR P & MRS N MAIDWELL)

VHC CATCHACRE EVANGELINE OF MEANDI (MR & MRS MORGAN)

:- " :teehee: ;)

I'm sorry, I don't recognize these two. Would someone know who they are, and possibly also their breeding, please?

post-2243-1110620817.jpg

post-2243-1110621119.jpg

Dusilla said:
I'm sorry, I don't recognize these two. Would someone know who they are, and possibly also their breeding, please?
post-2243-1110620817.jpg

post-2243-1110621119.jpg

The second picture is Savuka Hawkwing, owner MR N & Miss B Warner & Hetherington

Back