The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts 2006

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score
dates for 2006 are 9th-12th march(for your diary) annouced by the kennel club :thumbsup:

does anyone already know who will be the judges for whippets ???

Thanks a lot in advance for giving me this info :thumbsup: :))

Well "THE" kennel club has not yet contacted me yet. :( Looks like the judge wont be me................ (w00t) ...again :(

By the way Cartman, I had brought something for you at Crufts (w00t) and said it to Angus but at the end I was too busy with my dog and forgot it :oops: :b !!!

It's a pity isn't it :lol: ???

It was a box of 6 so I thought it would last you at least a year or two :- " !!!

:lol:

Morgan said:
It was a box of 6 so I thought it would last you at least a year or two :- " !!!
:thumbsup: Well said Tamara! :thumbsup: :D Not to mention thoughtful. :lol:

Morgan said:
By the way Cartman, I had brought something for you at Crufts  (w00t) and said it to Angus but at the end I was too busy with my dog and forgot it :oops:   :b !!!It's a pity isn't it :lol: ???

:lol:

Were they the ribed ones? :D I wear them inside out. Dont want the ladies to have all the fun. :huggles:

I do know who is judging whippets, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to say :- "

Judy and Nigel know too, so I'll let them say. :p

June Jonigk said:
I do know who is judging whippets, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to say :- " Judy and Nigel know too, so I'll let them say. :p

No, I'm not sure we're allowed to say :- "

I heard a rumour not sure how true it is at all, that Lucinda Aldrich-Blake is judging dogs. Tis only hearsay mind :blink:

Betty Beaumont bitches. Its` no secret 8)

So you've "outed" Betty Jax. Well done - I was afraid to speak out of turn. I know Betty is very excited about it.

June Jonigk said:
So you've "outed" Betty Jax.  Well done - I was afraid to speak out of turn.  I know Betty is very excited about it.

I didnt realise it was a secret , lots of peps have told me about the judge s well before Christmas ;) I think it has been in the Kennel Gazette too :lol:

So whether its a secret or not, are the rumours definately right? Is L Aldridge-Blake judging the dogs? :huggles:

I Think so , didnt really take much notice of whose doing dogs as Im only showing girlies at the minute ( Mainly !)

Nathalie said:
does anyone already know who will be the judges for whippets ???
Thanks a lot in advance for giving me this info :thumbsup:   :))

Betty Beumont and Lucinda Aldrich Blake (I think!)

Replyed before reading entire thread. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back