The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crosby Beach

LurcherLizzie

Registered
Reaction score
Thought I would share a couple of mini vids and pictures of the fun my two had down the beach today. Asha proved today that despite her heart murmur and losing some weight she will still out run Stanley and pretend she is 11 months old not 11 years! :wub:

She couldn't understand why these 'people' were in the sea and why they didn't want to say hello to her!

n688872348_1407185_9356.jpg

Catching their breath.

n688872348_1407189_624.jpg

Off again

n688872348_1407192_1482.jpg

Having a tussle

n688872348_1407193_2421.jpg

Asha the salty sea dog

n688872348_1407211_9561.jpg

Stanley enjoying the view

n688872348_1407228_5770.jpg

Links to the mini vids (and I mean mini - only a few seconds each)

:D

i love the pics of the salty sea dog...... such a character! :D

What lovely dogs you have :wub: - thank you for sharing the videos too! :thumbsup:

I love those last 2 pics. Very nice :thumbsup:

I've been to Crosby with my two too. They didn't know what to make of the Anthony Gormley sculpures either :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your nice words, I do think they are gorgeous but every dog owner thinks that don't they! :- " :D

I tell Asha how beautiful she is every day as when I got her she was one big bald scab, having been left untreated with demodectic mange for months and she had an unknown gluten allergy which added to her skin problems (we didn't realise this till a year after having her thanks to a wonderful holistic pet therapist). It was a long battle to get her sorted as she was ever so depressed and she came close to losing the tips of her ears because they were so rotten but thankfully she has a strong character and never gave up so neither did we. She was always beautiful to me but I never thought she would have a full coat and look so healthy. I :wub: her lots and Stanley of course too! He really helped Asha as he was a foster pup who helped her come out of her shell, she never ran or played until Stanley came along despite all my efforts and encouragement and having another dog in the house. She was a 'ghost' of a dog. Stanley walked into the house when Asha was 18 months old and she literally jumped up and started playing, becoming the dog she is now and having the puppyhood she never had. That was my shortest foster period as I adopted him the next day!

FifeJillandIan - I love the 3rd photo along in your signature, such an expressionate funny face!

We keep meaning to go and see the statues and we still haven't got there. :lol:

I just love your hairy lurchers... :wub: and those were a great set of pictures at the beach... :thumbsup:

Back