The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cracker And Spike-best Friends

orvil said:
Cracker looks gorgeous, he's grown loads!! Bless him, He seems to be getting on great with Spike. Looks like we're keeping Hector too now, He's such a lovely dog thou, very sweet. I shall post some pictures when i have chance!!!
hi Jo,

Ahh,you will have a housefull with Hector too!!We love Cracker to bits,he is a real character.He is curled up with Spike as we speak.I would never had thought they would end up best friends,as Spike is a big baby.Cracker pulls on his shaggy fur,i think he treats him like a big toy.He has grown so fast.He has put another pound on in 3 days,he is now 19lb.He is a strong as an ox,really lovely build,just what we wanted.I bought him a whippet coat is a size 16 last week,i cannot even get it around his middle :eek: Look forward to the pics,we will put some more on of Cracker

Jack,as we call himAMANDAXX

They are both gorgeous, Spike looks like a big timer wolf, is he wolfhound cross?

finleyfoofoo said:
orvil said:
Cracker looks gorgeous, he's grown loads!! Bless him, He seems to be getting on great with Spike. Looks like we're keeping Hector too now, He's such a lovely dog thou, very sweet. I shall post some pictures when i have chance!!!
hi Jo,

Ahh,you will have a housefull with Hector too!!We love Cracker to bits,he is a real character.He is curled up with Spike as we speak.I would never had thought they would end up best friends,as Spike is a big baby.Cracker pulls on his shaggy fur,i think he treats him like a big toy.He has grown so fast.He has put another pound on in 3 days,he is now 19lb.He is a strong as an ox,really lovely build,just what we wanted.I bought him a whippet coat is a size 16 last week,i cannot even get it around his middle :eek: Look forward to the pics,we will put some more on of Cracker

OMG Amanda 19lb at 12 weeks (w00t) you're gonna have a big lad there :thumbsup: Harvey(Musclebound) was 18lb at 12 weeks,he made a wacking 58lb :lol: will send you over one of his saddles to use :lol: :thumbsup:

rodders said:
finleyfoofoo said:
orvil said:
hi Jo,

OMG Amanda 19lb at 12 weeks (w00t) you're gonna have a big lad there :thumbsup: Harvey(Musclebound) was 18lb at 12 weeks,he made a wacking 58lb :lol: will send you over one of his saddles to use :lol: :thumbsup:

OMG!!I knew he was quite heavy.He is not fat,you can still see his ribs,he grows so fast,it has been hard to get weight on him.Lets hope its muscle!!!!!!He fills Finns bed already

Amandax

Back