The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crackelle

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score
It was awful today when little crackelle was seriously injured at the lord byron ...hope all goes well Jeff

:( Hope he's ok :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Hope he makes a good recovery Jeff :luck: Lennie & Linda

So Sorry to hear the sad news about your dog Jeff

hope he makes a quick recovery

thinking of you at this worrying time

Don and Ruth :sweating:

What a bummer, so sorry to hear about this happening to a up and comming dog, hope all goes well for you, Best of luck with him :luck: :luck:

I hope he has a speedy recovery :luck: :luck: Good luck little fella

Thinking of you all.

Colin Jackie Samantha John-Ross and Connor.

Hope things go well tomorrow.

for those of you who arent sure what happened crackelle had an accident over the line, sadly it looks like he has probably broken his leg, jeff & erica took him straight to the vets to get it fixed hopefully it was a clean break, hope all went well jeff & erica we r all thinking of you xxx

:luck: i hope she makes a speedy recovery and i hope she didn't do anything to serious :luck: we are all thinking of you :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: Hope it goes well at the vet :luck:

Susan & Family :huggles:

hope all goes well with little harley jeff,thinking of you all at this sad time :luck:

Sorry to hear the sad news :luck: for a speedy recovery

Really sorry to hear of your accident and hope all goes well and he makes a full recovery --- he was running so well too.

Steve/Karen /Harry :luck: :luck: :luck: Whitey also sends his best wishes--- Jeff and Erica tell him..

Hope all goes well and wishing him a speedy recovery. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Jac

Thinking of all of you and sending lots of :huggles: and :luck: :luck: to harley.

Chris,rob and kids

Hope he makes a quick recovery good :luck:

Thinking of you all

Lee & Tracy

just had jeff on the fone. harleys leg is definitly broke but they dont know how bad yet. the vets is keeping him in overnight and he will be x rayed in the morning. all we know is its near the knuckle lets hope its a clean break. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Back