The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cornwood Show 21st August Buckfastleigh 22nd August

devonmaid

Registered
Reaction score
looking forward to another good weekend in devon see everyone there

Do you know if there is any camping at either of these for saturday night?

theres camping at buckfast saturday night ,best check with kev

You lot in Devon have soo many shows, you are SO lucky!! Wish I could drive, I'd be down in a flash...although I am coming down to cornwall for hols this weekend :)

going cornwood for definate! :thumbsup: Not sure about buckfastleigh tho :wacko: See you all on saturday

I've been told everyone is traveling from Cornwood down to Buckfastleigh to camp the Saturday night. :- di

Ok cool i will just double check with Kev later!! :thumbsup:

I've been told everyone is traveling from Cornwood down to Buckfastleigh to camp the Saturday night. :- di
Yes Di, this seems to be the plan, hopefully it wont be to late finishing at Cornwood so we have time to set up at Buckfastleigh and have a little tipple before bed time. :teehee: :thumbsup:

hi could anybody please put on the post code to the buckfastliegh show ive got nothing to show or run but would love to watch anyway. thanks m

Yes Di, this seems to be the plan, hopefully it wont be to late finishing at Cornwood so we have time to set up at Buckfastleigh and have a little tipple before bed time. :teehee: :thumbsup:
Hi we will be camping too if thats ok? :thumbsup: See you on Saturday :)

hi could anybody please put on the post code to the buckfastliegh show ive got nothing to show or run but would love to watch anyway. thanks m
Sorry Mirrel, I dont know the post code of the top of my head but I will find it and put it up, but if its any help its at the old race course at Lower Dean, should be sign posted of the A38.

Hi we will be camping too if thats ok? :thumbsup: See you on Saturday :)
No problem see you Saturday. :thumbsup:

Bit more info for you all.

Cornwood2010.jpg

Please note that despite Cornwood being advertised as a Chatsworth qualifier on their website etc , it is NOT , the organiser has asked me to pass this on...

This should be a cracking weekend ! :thumbsup: at least if i can work out how 2 get myself and flash from cornwood 2 buckfastleigh :wacko: hard times being sooo young (w00t)

Flash has a lovely cover over his pins after his lack of weight :thumbsup: (gotta say hes looking 100 % better than lambo ) lets hope that means faster :teehee:

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(w00t) Your trying to put weight on yours Josh :lol: and I'm trying to lose weight on mine. :lol: di

This should be a cracking weekend ! :thumbsup: at least if i can work out how 2 get myself and flash from cornwood 2 buckfastleigh :wacko: hard times being sooo young (w00t)
Flash has a lovely cover over his pins after his lack of weight :thumbsup: (gotta say hes looking 100 % better than lambo ) lets hope that means faster :teehee:

If you get stuck we might be able to help you out With a lift to buckfast. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you get stuck we might be able to help you out With a lift to buckfast. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ahhh great stuff mate i was just thinking bout it again (w00t) Its me flash and limted gear hope thats ok :thumbsup: look forward 2 seeing every1 again

Hi, what time is the showing at Buckfastleigh tomorrow? Also is the racing before or after showing?

coursing booking in from 9/30 for 10/30 start showing 1pm everything else after showing

Back