The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cornwall

Dangermouse

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys just me :)

Im in Cornwall and I'm just wandering if any k9ers live their??

Chat back.

Dangermouse said:
Hi guys just me :)
Im in Cornwall and I'm just wandering if any k9ers live their??

Chat back.

Not in Cornwall, but my whippets racing name was Dangermouse (retired now :wub: )

Hi, Got 4 whippets live in St Day,Redruth :) .there is a whippet race club in Helston.Lee

hi again

Your topic brought back good memories of my old girls

It was whilst living in Looe that I became the co owner of 2 Whippets Crawshaw Bemilla a red and white parti aka Queenie and Shalfleet SallyLunn a pure white Girl aka Duchess later to be joined by Mancot Mistress Quickly Fawn girl aka Misty

thanks for bringing back warm memories of the Girls :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

its nice to know that you never forget them as it must be over 30+ :- " years ago

gives a nice warm glo inside when you do remember them, the walks on the beach and the stealing of tourists ice-creams (the girls not me !) good times :thumbsup:

Once again Dangermouse thanks for making me remember and smile, made my day :cheers:

How is it I can remember so far back and couldnt remember where I parked the Car yesterday (did find it, but sure someone must have moved it !)

Hope you all have a good day

Heather

hi

Memory not as good as I thought, Duchess Kennel name was Shalfleet Soothing, Sallylunn was her Mum, in case we have some Pedigree buffs out there whos knowledge is better than mine !

Tried edit prev post but would not allow

Heather :b

rubywhip said:
hi
Memory not as good as I thought, Duchess Kennel name was Shalfleet Soothing, Sallylunn was her Mum, in case we have some Pedigree buffs out there whos knowledge is better than mine !

Tried edit prev post but would not allow

Heather :b

I once had a pure white Shalfleet girlie "Dixie" (White Pearl of Whiphaven) she was Shalfleet Sheraton X Shalfleet Sailors Lace - a very special girlie :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi June

Duchess was by Ch Shalfleet Sailing Free and she was definately the boss of the house :wub: :wub: :wub:

My uncle used to own a hotel on the seafront in Looe called the Boscarn it was situated about 50 yards from the beach, and someone once reported to the police seeing a dog jump out of a first floor window, that was Duchess (w00t) , if she decided to go down too the beach nothing would stop her not even locked doors, she would check each room on the first floor to see if any window had been left open and then jump out of it the drop would have been about 20 foot, :oops: she never harmed herself though, always landing in the flower beds then legging it to the beach, with us closely behind ! ! good days they were (flower beds were a mess though )

heather

Last edited by a moderator:
Back