The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cornwall Tractor Rally And Welsh Game Fair

NO, I THINK IT WAS THAT MAGPIE THAT KNOCKED YOUR DOG OUT IN THE SEMI.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU WHAT DO YOU THINK OF EXHIBITORS WHO ARE PLACED 3rd IN THE SHOW RING AND WHEN BEING PRESENTED WITH THE ROSETTE THE EXHIBITOR SAYS! NO. THANKS I DON'T DO 3rds.

BY THE WAY THE RING STEWARD WAS A LITTLE GIRL :rant: THAT WAS MEAN AND CHILDISH DON'T YOU THINK :b

SO WOULD YOU PLEASE NAME AND SHAME THIS PERSON WHO IS.................

MARDY

ARROGANT

RUDE

KNOW IT ALL

TOMTHUMB said:
NO, I THINK IT WAS THAT MAGPIE THAT KNOCKED YOUR DOG OUT IN THE SEMI.ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU WHAT DO YOU THINK OF EXHIBITORS WHO ARE PLACED 3rd IN THE SHOW RING AND WHEN BEING PRESENTED WITH THE ROSETTE THE EXHIBITOR SAYS! NO. THANKS I DON'T DO 3rds.

BY THE WAY THE RING STEWARD WAS A LITTLE GIRL :rant: THAT WAS MEAN AND CHILDISH DON'T YOU THINK :b

SO WOULD YOU PLEASE NAME AND SHAME THIS PERSON WHO IS.................

MARDY

ARROGANT

RUDE

KNOW IT ALL

well nu 1 i dont think i got a third,2 the little girls dad is on here and would tell you thats not true3 and oh yes magpie the greyhound who i beat in the finals last week at cornwood

devonmaid said:
2 of my crew wining
DSCF1118.jpg

Any pics of Bernadette whippets especially new pup.i own father of him (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Nice well made terriers there by the way :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

she didnt have the pups with her ,but ill try and get you a picture, the dog pup is comming along really nice ,you will have to give us some info on whippet racing ,ive only raced terriers before lol :cheers:

devonmaid said:
she didnt have the pups with her ,but ill try and get you a picture, the dog pup is comming along really nice ,you will have to give us some info on whippet racing ,ive only raced terriers before lol  :cheers:
There is a track in Helston,Meets every sunday 1:30.Info is in pedigree whippet race clubs forum under West cornwall pwrc.We have members travel from Launceston.Also there is a track in Taunton.Did Bermadette keep 1 or 2 pups.Here is picture of father

workdogs_040.jpg

yes theres a black bitch pup as well but its the boy thats the eye catcher

Back